Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neverending Cutscenes
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
DesertRanger
Hm, while playing NEJ Part 2 I experienced a problem, which really confuses me:
A lot of the cutscenes in Halruaa won´t end. This applies for e.g. Xan`s cutscenes (vpcutt11 and vpcutt12).

When looking at the cutscene scripts, I wasn´t able to figure out, what is really wrong, but after testing and removing the
ReallyForceSpell(Myself,DRYAD_TELEPORT)
line it worked.
Just wanted to ask, if anybody else encountered this problem.

My only vague guess is, that maybe the improved woodland beings component of the tactics mod changed something with that spell, but in other cuts it works so in truth I have no idea, why this happens.
(I am well aware, that this might not be this mod´s fault, because I have installed about 50 weidu-mods, but it happens only in Halruaa and I cannot find any mistakes in the scripts - at least with my not perfect understanding of scripting.)
Perhaps somebody has an answer.

Btw, thanks for your efforts and wonderful mods, Vlad and all who are involved.
and sorry for bad english!
cheeseberries
Nej2 has improved woodland beings script. Tactics has a different woodland beings script. Why install both?

SoS weidu is a huge mod in beta, is no longer supported, and has billions of known bugs.
TDD weidu is a huge mod in beta, is no longer supported, and has trillions of known bugs.
NEJ2 is a huge mod in beta.

None of these mods are compatible. When BP weidu is released they will be compatible, but TDD and SoS will always (as in forever(as in all eternity))have bugs.

In the readme vlad says it is o.k. to install a few light mods. By a few, I think he meant less than 50.
Vlad
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.