Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lorien in NeJ
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
larrienne
The gem is missing dialogue.
Jaheira2: He may be an old and dear friend of yours Hrothgar, but he would not be the first to try and
manipulate <CHARNAME> for their own ends. I reserve my judgement until this task is done. Then Imoen1.

Because my Immie was invisible the words "No Valid Links or replies" came uo on my screen after Jaheira2.
I checked the dialogue and I see I didn't set it out very well as to which NPC. should follow if Immie wasn't seen.
Now, I doubt many players will have an invisible Immie, smile.gif, but just in case Vlad, is it possible for you to re-direct the dialogue to the next NPC, who I believe should be Minsc, or Dar or Accalia, in that order depending on who is in group? OR... if it's less work, if Immie isn't seen or isn't present in group, then the dialogue can end after Jaheira2 and still be sensible. I can of course go over it again and re-send after editing if you'd prefer? smile.gif
I know you had hoped to be finished with part1 Vlad so I apologise for this slip on my part. I can only guess I was... still am... trying to master the art of *nesting*. (right?).
Vlad
Right. biggrin.gif
larrienne
I have only just noticed that I am playing with the original Hrothgar piccie.
I checked override folder and I see the new piccie and only the new piccie present... so please, can anyone tell me, "Where did this other piccie come from if I wiped all the original stuff out before installation?" huh.gif
I can change it with SK. I know, but before I do, I thought to ask in case it denotes a prob. somewhere?
BTW. the new Jaheira piccie is great and IMO, an excellent improvement, as does Lorien agree. (Male/Elven/mage/thief) smile.gif
Vlad
When I tested your saved game Jan the piccie of Hrothgar was okay (new one), it means the old one came from somewhere else outside your override or installation package. Make a general search of HrothM.BMP and/or HrothS.BMP in your computer and try to locate all his portraits.
Vlad
Eventually I made a character who can make all possible use of crossbows. biggrin.gif
larrienne
Cheers Vlad. smile.gif
The offending piccies had gotten into the SoA portraits folder... can't think why I would have put them in there but I am the only person who could have done so. Ooops! rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.