Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baldurdash-Weidu-1.4 compatibility issues
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Unfortunately NeJ2 is not compatible with Baldurdash-Weidu-1.4. Please take this in mind and install only the original Baldurdash fixpack for SoA&ToB v1.12 immediately after installation of the official ToB patch and prior to installation of NeJ2.
mysterium
Hey Vlad, where can I download the v1.12??? or other compatibile with NEJ2??? (post the links here or send the stuff on my e - mail mystnessellar@o2.pl)

Thnaks blink.gif
Vlad
Baldurdash Home:

http://www.baldurdash.org/

This link should be one of the first in a list of any serious BG-BG2 player/modder.

Enjoy it! smile.gif
ScuD
Vlad, here's my problem.
I see in the .TP2 file the line

REQUIRE_FILE ~override/CLASS.ids~ ~Please install the official ToB patch before installation of this mod.~

But after the patch installation I have all the files the installation checks for except this one.
I'm using English version with official patch 26498. Can it be that it is Baldurdash which adds CLASS.IDS to the override folder?
Vlad
Can it be that it is Baldurdash which adds CLASS.IDS to the override folder?

Absolutely! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.