Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NeJ2 v4.2b is available for download
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Please take in mind that this is the pre-release beta version. It means it still requires some beta-testing and probably some extra-work. The final version will be available for download only after I get feedback from testers and from all gamers who want to test this version and help us with the final release of NeJ2. Please just take in mind this version is not compatible with BP and may not be installed with BP, and also please read ReadMe which will appear during the installation process.

The download link is:

http://vlad.blackwyrmlair.net/files/NeJ2v42b.exe

It is 315 MB file.
larrienne
Downloading at the moment.
Vlad, I have a party I recently left in Johnny's dungeon, if you haven't made any changes to NEJpart1 and it doesn't need to be tested, can you please tell me what I need to change so's I can carry on with my saved game once installed. That is, if it is possible for me to do so myself. Of course if you prefer I play all the way through, I will. thanks smile.gif
JohnTheMutt
Okay Vlad, I also am downloading the file. I'm going to start from the beginning since I haven't played NeJ1 since some changes have been made. So it may take me awhile to go through the whole thing again, hopefully that's okay... happy.gif

Thanks to both you and Jan for all your hard work in getting this out. smile.gif
cheeseberries
My install is SoA+ToB+patch26498+Baldurdash

The bard and areas and sounds components didn't install.
Vlad
Sorry, I have to remake the installation file. WeiDU diesn't allow to see all the installation problems in the setup file. It shows the problems (errors in the installation file) one by one. Unix thinge it is probably. I'll debug it and upload once again.

As it is said in ReadMe and unfortunately this version requires starting a new game. I am sorry but this version includes too many new elements which doesn't allow to return to your previous saved game. But I promise that all the following versions will be only patches to this version as well as the final release. So this is the basic installation file. I'll post a link once I finish to upload a new installation file.
Vlad
Okay, you may download it here:

http://vlad.blackwyrmlair.net/files/NeJ2v42b.exe

I have checked it and installed without any problem. You should browse to your main BG2 installation directory when is prompted and install NeJ2 there. The final touch is a small 'crack' program which may patch your BGMAIN.exe file in order to remove the requirement to play with CDs loaded. If you don't wish to install it please just close the small window.
Golden Thief
Have just downloaded and am installing.
Just wanted to know do you have a specific thread you would like to have bugs, etc. posted in so we don't make posts all over the place.
Vlad
Yes, of course, there is a forum called Beta-Testing just above ↑ (pointing to the corresponding forum). smile.gif

John, I am glad you are still with us! cool.gif
larrienne
QUOTE(Vlad @ Jul 26 2005, 08:52 AM)

John, I am glad you are still with us!  cool.gif

I echo Vlad's words and add my own... looking forward to seeing your valuable input here John cool.gif

Same goes to all you testers aiding in testing this great mod. Have fun and enjoy. smile.gif
mysterium
Will NEJ2 work with TS 6.02?

Will BG2+TOB+NEJ2+TS 6.02+ Shadows Over Soubar work (be predictably compatibile)?

I guess that possibility to kick Loth's ass in SOS is a great opportunity to do sth good for FR...

And I want also to say thnak You for the efforts that all people ionvolved in NEJ project showed, I (as probably other players) higly appreciate it:) Thanks to you Vlad&CO biggrin.gif

Well I guess that after lecture of the trilogy Counselors and Kings having opportunity to be in Halruaa once more is price less for me - Thank you for giving me such possibility:) (magic rulz!!! warn.gif ) blink.gif
Vlad
I would really recommend to refrain from installing big mods together including TS + NeJ2 at this stage of development. I need to evaluate all the problems in TS v6.02 in order to make them both compatible. It's on my list any way, and thank you very much for your kind words.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.