Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to check fatigue
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Workshop
jastey
How do I check whether an NPC is tired? I am sure this is one of these "did't look close enough" questions, but I don't seem to find it. It's not available in state.ids for "StateCheck(O:Object*,I:State*State)" (at least I didn't see it.)
Thank you for any hint!
CamDawg
Fatigue is handled as a stat (see stats.ids) so you can use

CODE
CheckStatGT(Player1,6,FATIGUE)

The value corresponds to fatigmod.2da. I believe a character does not actually show as fatigued until they start accruing penalties--according to fatigmod.2da, this should happen at a value > 6.

I think. smile.gif
jastey
I saw the "fatigue" in stats.ids but I had no idea how to call it as a trigger. Thank you, CamDawg, I will try this. smile.gif
CamDawg
And if you can confirm/deny when fatigue is actually triggered (i.e. the icon appearing on the portrait and the NPC whining), let us know. smile.gif
Domi
What about making character fatigued: can it be done via spell or is there Action that will make him/her fatigued?
CamDawg
Yep, #93 (0x5d) Stat: Fatigue Modifier [93].
Galactygon
What exactly are the penalties for fatigued characters? I have tried to incurr to-hit penalties to characters via fatigue, but I don't remember anything happened apart from a fatigue portrait icon appearing on their record.

-Galactygon
Baronius
For every 4 hours after the fatigue's appearance, the character receives a -1 luck penalty (-1 to all rolls).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.