The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aerie in BG:EE And Tenya NPC., Things I have done.
Coutelier
post Jan 23 2015, 11:29 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

Hello.

I'm not very good with introductions and stuff, but what I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills... that don't really include programming or modding, but nevertheless I have attempted to do those things anyway. Mostly by examining other mods and trying to figure from them how to do stuff. These are a couple of the mods I've made:

Aerie in BG 1.

This was the very first mod I ever attempted to make. It's small, really. Basically, Aerie in BG2 says that her circus visited Nashkel sometimes, so I figured why not give her a cameo there. I'd thought about introducing some other BG2 NPC's through cameos as well, but then BG2:EE came out and I kind of lost interest. But I've since polished it a little bit. When I first starting modding I got so carried with actually seeing stuff in game that I put in a lot of quite silly banter. Now it's been rewritten, trimmed, and most of the silliness taken out.

Tenya for BG:EE

This is the first NPC mod I have made. Taking a minor character you meet in BG and fleshing her out into a companion. At first I thought she would just be a funny companion referencing characters like Arya Stark... but, Tenya actually kind of grew in her own right over time.

I have also been working on a BG2 mod for Aerie to give her a personal quest and allow us to actually see her develop as a hero and adventurer (as opposed to her suddenly just becoming a bad-ass in ToB). I'll share more when it's a little further along... at the moment, it has a lot of ideas, some of which work, some don't, others that I need to figure out if they can or should actually be implemented or not.

These mods have been made with the Enhanced Editions of the game.

This post has been edited by Coutelier: Jan 24 2015, 08:00 AM
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:43 PM