The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Updated Sahaguin City Problems, bg time?, Missing NPC's and unfinished sub-quests, items, etc
Chev
post Apr 17 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #41

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Apr 17 2009, 01:03 AM) *
OK, I played TS more than 20 times but I'm wrong... You cannot beat it and say shitish things about mod auther and other players who can. Why you ask question if you want only to abuse all of us?

Because thats what he does, not only here but other forums in the past!

--------------------
I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chevalier
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 17 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Premium Member

Because thats what he does, not only here but other forums in the past!

I think we just should not answer him in future. He is typical troll

Quote Post
Bereth Darkides
post Apr 18 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #43

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Apr 17 2009, 08:03 AM) *

OK, I played TS more than 20 times but I'm wrong... You cannot beat it and say shitish things about mod auther and other players who can. Why you ask question if you want only to abuse all of us?

Senka I just tried using the three potions on one character. Buy the time I killed one set of basilisks (double hasted) the potions effects run out. plain and simple. There are 5 sets of basilisks and only 3 potions and everything in between. Are you suggesting that one guy does the entire level alone? The potions only last 5 turns each! I'm not abusing you! Too many people here take things way too personal.

I don't recall ever calling you a name like you did to me just now!

--------------------
Also known as Warren22

Quote Post
Bereth Darkides
post Apr 18 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #44

Forum Member

You know what, I'm giving up on this childish board and most of the people here. Most of you aren't mature enough to take and criticism at all and instead turn it into some kind of derived personal attack on who you are as a person. This board and many of it members severely lack maturity. Vlad is one of the few nice people who can take criticism and one of the only reason why I have remained.

I simply started this post in what I thought was a favor in pointing out mistakes or glitches in the game. Now because I don't know the content specifically of the mod before hand I am ridiculed?

Heaven forbid anyone making one single complaint about game content or questioning the balance, OMG what a taboo! I mean the personal insult I made to call it overbalance, Oh the slander! I'm at such a loss of words of apothegm I can't contain my mistake!

(For all but very few; GROW THE F*** UP)!

Seriously.

And Senka, he started on me first, I suggest you read the posts, any or all of them! My intention was not to be unappreciative, it was to question the manner and reasons for breaking AD&D tradition in breaking the rules, a.k.a. cheating!
Not my fault he couldn't take it or even understand the simple concepts whilst he lies to himself about knowing the first thing about actual AD&D, (which I though that this game was based on pardon me for pointing that out).

Good bye!

--------------------
Also known as Warren22

Quote Post
Ardanis
post Apr 18 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #45

Forum Member

I just tried using the three potions on one character. Buy the time I killed one set of basilisks (double hasted) the potions effects run out. plain and simple. There are 5 sets of basilisks and only 3 potions and everything in between. Are you suggesting that one guy does the entire level alone? The potions only last 5 turns each! I'm not abusing you! Too many people here take things way too personal.
Well, I think many people here merely can't understand why a few basilisks can be so much trouble at 12-14 level and moderately decent equipment. Try backstabbing them (you do have Yoshimo after all, else you wouldn't get there) then drink invis potion. Fry/disable them with magic. Summon some monsters and send them in front and safely shoot basilisks from afar.

--------------------
aka GeN1e

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 19 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

Premium Member

Well, I think many people here merely can't understand why a few basilisks can be so much trouble at 12-14 level and moderately decent equipment

He never play BG I believe or didn't kill basilisks being on 2 level wink.gif

Quote Post
Vlad
post Apr 19 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Mod Developer

I don't see any point to continue this thread.

=click=

Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th September 2024 - 12:01 PM