The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Level?
Chev
post May 2 2007, 07:08 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

What level should you be to start the mod?

--------------------
I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chevalier
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
melkor_morgoth75
post May 2 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #2

Contributor

I'd add also ... what kind of level is supposed to be the party (for better playig i mean) during the mod?

tx,

mm75

Quote Post
Baronius
post May 2 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #3

Master of energies
Group Icon

Council Member

There are powerful enemies, but since many of your party members are Drizzt's companions (and Drizzt himself), the battles are winnable.

Additionally, I think this is not a usual quest/battle mod in the classic meaning of the term. In this story, you aren't in the role of a mighty Bhaalspawn -- rather an observer of Drizzt's power, who occasionnally helps him. Of course, if your protagonist or other party members are around level 8-9, they can aid Drizzt in combat. This was just my personal experience, and it's possible that others will see it in differently.

I am sure flysoup will give a much better and accurate answer, when he visits the forum next time.

This post has been edited by Baronius: Aug 3 2007, 01:24 PM

--------------------
Mental harmony dispels the darkness.

Quote Post
flysoup
post May 5 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #4

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi,

The level required all depends on wich class you are playing also. But I would recomend at least level 9 to be able to aid in the tougher battles.

Your protagonist will level up quick if joining Drizzt due to the powerful enemys.

As a thief the hide in shadows is a blessing wink.gif And if playing a mage or a sorcerer the spell haste is a good offensive tactic when throwed on Drizzt and companions.

There are many different tactics to be used, but one thing is for sure don´t just charge into battle without having a plan.

There are tons of tactics all depending on wich class you are playing and who you have in your party.

--------------------
Don´t dwell in history or future due to those are times were you can not act within.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 11:04 AM