Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Multiple high-ticket items is nice touch
smr49
post Oct 16 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #1

Cunning Linguist

Forum Member

I really like the idea to have certain tough enemies carrying instances of high ticket items. Things like a vanquished enemy producing a suit of Crimson chainmail that would otherwise have to wait until after Spellhold is a real treat.

Ditto the Bag of Holding, Robe of Vecna, the Golden Girdle, and others that I'm sure I haven't found yet. Really adds to the feeling that "I haven't seen this before" that most of us loose after playing the game through a couple times.

Once again, just a great idea, and I sure appreciate your work in this mod. biggrin.gif

Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Sikret
post Oct 16 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #2

The Tactician
Group Icon

Distinguished Developer

Thanks for the compliments!

Golden Girdle is added, because it is an ingredient to forge The Girdle of Lordly Might and I didn't want to confine the upgrade only to those who are playing a mage protagonist.

Bag of Holding is added because managing the inventory was really a pain in the original game.

There are only one Robe of Vecna and one Crimson chainmail in the game though.

I'm glad you have liked the changes.

This post has been edited by Sikret: Sep 26 2007, 03:02 PM

--------------------
Improved Anvil

Cheating is not confined to using external software or the console commands. Abusing the flaws and limitations of the game engine to do something that a human Dungeon Master would not accept or allow is cheating.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th September 2024 - 10:02 PM