The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hint on buried ambition?
leozoroaster
post Aug 4 2024, 09:39 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

Met Merella but didn't get anything useful from her. The only information I have is it's around windspear region. Searched windspear thoroughly (with ctrl+4), didn't find anything useful. Any hint on how to initiate this story line? Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
critto
post Aug 4 2024, 02:17 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Premium Member
Tactical reputation: 2

Met Merella but didn't get anything useful from her. The only information I have is it's around windspear region. Searched windspear thoroughly (with ctrl+4), didn't find anything useful. Any hint on how to initiate this story line? Thanks!

SPOILER!
The quest itself will initiate when you progress along the good path with the druid grove quest. Protagonist should be a single classed druid or shaman. Whatever hints you might have acquired beforehand will remain relevant. If I misunderstood your question and you have already started the quest, but stuck looking for clues, let me know.

Quote Post
leozoroaster
post Aug 4 2024, 06:49 PM
Post #3

Forum Member

Thanks Critto! The protagonist is avenger. I have started the quest (two updates in "journal" under "buried ambition), but not sure where to look for the clues.

Quote Post
critto
post Aug 4 2024, 07:41 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Premium Member
Tactical reputation: 2

OK then, huge spoiler on all three clues:
SPOILER!
1) discovering Annah in temple ruins: there will be a letter (I think it is in the container in her lair)
2) talking to dying Merella
3) discovering Grancor the werewolf in windspear dungeon (the dudes that masquerade as knights in distress)

If you want a lesser spoiler:
SPOILER!
if you're still stuck by the time the story plotline with Aran is done in CH3, a druid messenger will appear in the docks and give more specific clues to locate the rest of the stuff. Make sure you discover all clues and proceed through the storyline before sailing away to CH4.

Quote Post
leozoroaster
post Aug 4 2024, 07:59 PM
Post #5

Forum Member

Great, that makes a lot of sense (they are all werewolf related somehow)! I am so careless on the notes and didn't even pick them up to read.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th September 2024 - 10:29 PM