3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome!
Senka
post Aug 30 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Premium Member

I usually have a fighter at lawful good is that ok?

Yes. And you havn't be ugly, stupid and simple smile.gif There are some demands for stats
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
irenicus
post Aug 30 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #42

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Aug 30 2008, 07:29 PM) *
I usually have a fighter at lawful good is that ok?

Yes. And you havn't be ugly, stupid and simple smile.gif There are some demands for stats

NOOOO!!!!!!

-squeals-

I can be stupid

but lifes not worth living if I can't be beautiful - (quote from howls moving castle)

XD

SHADOW KEEPER IS TEH SMEX! wink.gif

Quote Post
Ankhesenpaaten
post Aug 30 2008, 11:17 PM
Post #43

Forum Member

I also assume there are racial restrictions. After all if Keldorn will kill Viconia out of pure racism he probably wouldn't be wild about a half-orc or a dwarf.
But I usually play elf, human, or half-elf.

It's okay irenicus! We'll both pounce on him at the same time (the moment he is released into our eager clutches) and he'll love every moment of it!!!

Quote Post
irenicus
post Aug 31 2008, 06:24 AM
Post #44

Forum Member

QUOTE(Ankhesenpaaten @ Aug 31 2008, 12:17 AM) *
I also assume there are racial restrictions. After all if Keldorn will kill Viconia out of pure racism he probably wouldn't be wild about a half-orc or a dwarf.

It's okay irenicus! We'll both pounce on him at the same time (the moment he is released into our eager clutches) and he'll love every moment of it!!!

you know

that COMPLETELY reminded me of the time I got a little tipsy at college and we where playing Dungeons and Dragons and I randomly said

me: My bard rapes your paladin
george: ...you can't do that
me: MY BARD RAPES YOUR PALADIN ROLL FOR IT!
george: -rolls-
me: HA! A ONE! WIN!
peter: ...you can't rape the willing my dear -pats me on the head-

XD At my college I am a midget sooo XD I get picked on a lot

but aye! I shall jumpeth upon keldorn teh moment release is in the air!!! -squeal-

I usually play an elf smile.gif

though wouldnt that cause conflict for keldorn?

its like aragon - arwen

aragon = mortal

arwen = not so mortal

that or I entirely missed the point of that film XD

but moving on ^____^;;

I can see him loving an elf, because they are fair and talented (sing, dance) and the fact she is able to fight or whatever talent she has... druidsm, barbariansm ectect

i can see an attraction

but with an ELF I can see this whole

"I love her but... i will die soon and leave her alone sad.gif"

however my mum pointed at me and yelled "GOLDDIGGA!"

to which I froze in shock and she carried on washing up

mothers have these....very....very odd habits don't you find?

Quote Post
Senka
post Aug 31 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

Premium Member

Yes. I strongly doubt Keldorn will deal with other races. But Viconia... you will see... wink.gif
i will die soon and leave her alone

You will see... smile.gif

Quote Post
irenicus
post Sep 7 2008, 08:21 AM
Post #46

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Aug 31 2008, 11:16 AM) *
Yes. I strongly doubt Keldorn will deal with other races. But Viconia... you will see... wink.gif
i will die soon and leave her alone
You will see... smile.gif

Torment is ebil sad.gif

I ban torment -sniffles-

-runs around in circles- I can't wait to play it :K

rawr

Quote Post
Kii
post Oct 5 2008, 07:56 AM
Post #47

Forum Member

Hey, I've just got a question about the 'Keldorn won't romance a thief' thing.

I think I saw it on another forum, maybe about Ajantis or Anomen or some other paladin guy, that they wouldn't romance a thief either, and it just got me thinking; I nearly always play a thief in BG2, 'cause I can't live without the lockpicking aspect, heh, so I like defending their rights tongue.gif

So anyway, it occured to me that if Keldorn was willing to romance a Bhaalspawn, child of a God of murder, then wouldn't he be able to ignore the whole 'thieving' aspect? If not, couldn't there be someway around that, like 'I steal from the rich and give to the poor' kind of deal, or even a way for the thief to corrupt him or something (there is a side-quest in BG2 about corrupted paladins, so I know it can happen, heh.)

If not, I'm kewl with that, I was just rambling on; my real question is actually something like; "Why is it paladins don't like thieves?" Does it have something to do with the 'honor' concept? Any ideas? Cause I'm confused now.

Umm, one last thing, I'm gonna apologise about this question and let you know I'm not complaining, just curious. I'm not very fond of paladins, don't ya know... I love thieves, halflings and odities, heh.

- Kii

--------------------
"Every road leads somewhere. Even if it is a dead end. Hey, it got you somewhere right. And the excersise is good for you."

"I'm not crazy - My reality is just different than most."

Quote Post
Senka
post Oct 5 2008, 09:39 AM
Post #48

Group Icon

Premium Member

1. Keldorn doesn't love thieves
2. You have other thieves in BG2
3. If you not agree just will not play this mod smile.gif

Quote Post
jastey
post Oct 5 2008, 10:20 AM
Post #49

Forum Member

Since Ajantis was mentioned, I would like to add to the "paladin romancing thief" question: Theoretically, I could imagine a PC with profession "thief" being nontheless good, giving the poor etc. Fact is, there is no way you can check that in the game, so I decided to exclude thieves completely. (Note, that Ajantis romances multi-class thieves, btw.) It's a principle thing: A paladin would walk into the the front door, even if he knows that he will be killed. He never would use the back entrance, or cheat, not even for the "good cause". So, a paladin and a thief as a couple just doesn't fit, regardless of the morals the thief might live on. Hope it makes sense.

Quote Post
Senka
post Oct 5 2008, 10:46 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

Premium Member

Exactly. Thanks for support, jastey! smile.gif

Quote Post
Kii
post Oct 5 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #51

Forum Member

Hmm, that all makes sense, heh. Thanks for clearing that up; it was just something I'd been curious about, and it seemed like a good place to ask.

Sorry for mentioning Ajantis without any real proof of what I was saying. I was fairly sure it was either him or Anomen who disliked thieves also, so it's nice to know I was half right with the multi-thief thing, lol.

Thanks for solving that question anyway, and good luck with the mod/s. smile.gif

- Kii

--------------------
"Every road leads somewhere. Even if it is a dead end. Hey, it got you somewhere right. And the excersise is good for you."

"I'm not crazy - My reality is just different than most."

Quote Post
jastey
post Oct 5 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #52

Forum Member

I don't mind if Ajantis gets mentioned, not at all, since I am a real fan. (My "Note, that Ajantis..." wasn't meant patronizing, just to say that it's a way of romancing him even if being a thief.) But enough Ajantis-self promotion from my side now! Anomen doesn't have profession restrictions concerning his romance interest, afaik, since he is no paladin.
Good luck with the project, Senka!

Quote Post
Ardanis
post Oct 5 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #53

Forum Member

Theoretically, I could imagine a PC with profession "thief" being nontheless good, giving the poor etc. Fact is, there is no way you can check that in the game
You could use reputation system even if it is a bit crappy in BG. Also theoretically it's possibly to track giving money to beggars say by raising RobinHood global's value.

Paladin and thief couple wouldn't work you think? I played Diablo2 as a Paladin and had a Rogue girl as a merc. They were perfect companions - I tanked mobs and archer shot them from a safe distance wink.gif

Just voicing my opinion.

--------------------
aka GeN1e

Quote Post
irenicus
post Oct 11 2008, 11:04 PM
Post #54

Forum Member

sooo

any news? ohmy.gif

Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th September 2024 - 05:08 PM