Reply to this topicStart new topic
> progress?
Lord-Jyssev
post Aug 24 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

any progress at all?

--------------------
QUOTE (Baronius: What's the coolest in IE modding?)
Many say that the IE engine is limited. It is, but human's creativity and imagination isn't.

QUOTE ( Domi: What do you hate about IE modding? )
Its addictiveness and long hours.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Sir-Kill
post Aug 24 2005, 05:16 PM
Post #2

consiglieri
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

much, it is just behind the sceens domi has been doing some great writing for friggia DL has been working on some npc (finishing them off) and working on the wtp home page (which rocks) with a news bulitin check there for updates. I have plugging away at making bams and learning 3d and making models the gui will have to take a back seat for the moment. and varrious smaller stuff.

--------------------

Quote Post
Domi
post Aug 24 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #3

Forum Member

I think I will have the preliminary outlines of all 9 areas, quests and 5 NPCs finished by the end of the week. This will allow me to schedule the work and pace myself, at least writting-wise.

I chatted with Studios' Billy Bob, who does a similar format - a sequence of small TC mods - and he advised me on doing an area by area 'filling' with the material, so I will be trying to do this. Once I have completed at least one area, I think I will be able to forecast how long it will take me to do the Friggia M1. unsure.gif

--------------------
Worry not about the arrow with your name on it, for there is but one. Instead, occupy yourself with the arrows addressed 'To Whom it May Concern'...

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th July 2024 - 05:17 AM