Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: progress?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Lord-Jyssev
any progress at all?
Sir-Kill
much, it is just behind the sceens domi has been doing some great writing for friggia DL has been working on some npc (finishing them off) and working on the wtp home page (which rocks) with a news bulitin check there for updates. I have plugging away at making bams and learning 3d and making models the gui will have to take a back seat for the moment. and varrious smaller stuff.
Domi
I think I will have the preliminary outlines of all 9 areas, quests and 5 NPCs finished by the end of the week. This will allow me to schedule the work and pace myself, at least writting-wise.

I chatted with Studios' Billy Bob, who does a similar format - a sequence of small TC mods - and he advised me on doing an area by area 'filling' with the material, so I will be trying to do this. Once I have completed at least one area, I think I will be able to forecast how long it will take me to do the Friggia M1. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.