Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Items Would You Like To See, making bams
Sir-Kill
post Jun 23 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #1

consiglieri
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

As I am making the bams for the items I thought I would ask; what would you like to see more of, was there a shortage in bg of a certain weapon, potion, armor, ect. Where should I double my efforts? I thought axes were lacking a bit.

please nothing that requires animation changes and and that is doable in the game. I am making only one nuke so that is taken tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Sir-Kill: Jun 24 2005, 12:34 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
NiGHTMARE
post Jun 23 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #2

Forum Member

Personally I always felt there was a distinct shortage of items which could only be used by a specific class or even a group of classes (obviously thieves are an exception to this wink.gif). Clerics in particular suffer - I'd have expected them to at least have a mace or flail all to themselves... and allowing any class to use a weapon called "Cleric's Staff" was just rubbing our noses in it tongue.gif.

This post has been edited by NiGHTMARE: Jun 23 2005, 08:22 PM

Quote Post
Domi
post Jun 23 2005, 08:55 PM
Post #3

Forum Member

sabers... unless there is a reason why they have scimitars and katanas and no sabers...
main gauche - a dagger that gives a character with high dexterity a shield bonus when doubleweilded (with a long weapon in the main hand)... OK, don't kill me!

--------------------
Worry not about the arrow with your name on it, for there is but one. Instead, occupy yourself with the arrows addressed 'To Whom it May Concern'...

Quote Post
Galactygon
post Jun 23 2005, 09:14 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Mod Developer

Non-mage robes: Clerics and Druids could have some robes they may wear (I always imagined a cleric or a druid with flowing robes rather than shining armour).

-Galactygon

--------------------

Quote Post
fallen demon
post Jun 24 2005, 09:19 AM
Post #5

Forum Member

Halberds. There were what, 2 magical ones in the entire game?

Quote Post
Sir-Kill
post Jun 24 2005, 12:53 PM
Post #6

consiglieri
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Nightmare & Domi: I'll make plenty of bams for the item makers regurding those areas smile.gif
Galactygon: nice idea what would you think the AC might be for a robe? lots of people use their clerics/druids as tanks. but this could go tith nightmares idea and restrict them to cleric
Fallen demon: I'll make a bunch of them

One thing tho that I might limit is the thrown weapons. Darts and throwing knives were pretty lame, not to mention slow. the time that it would take to get and throw a knife and hit your target would take a lot less time to get an arrow and your bow ready notch the arrow aim and fire.
Either that or revamp them

This post has been edited by Sir-Kill: Jun 24 2005, 02:42 PM

--------------------

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 05:31 AM