Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Items Would You Like To See
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Sir-Kill
As I am making the bams for the items I thought I would ask; what would you like to see more of, was there a shortage in bg of a certain weapon, potion, armor, ect. Where should I double my efforts? I thought axes were lacking a bit.

please nothing that requires animation changes and and that is doable in the game. I am making only one nuke so that is taken tongue.gif
NiGHTMARE
Personally I always felt there was a distinct shortage of items which could only be used by a specific class or even a group of classes (obviously thieves are an exception to this wink.gif). Clerics in particular suffer - I'd have expected them to at least have a mace or flail all to themselves... and allowing any class to use a weapon called "Cleric's Staff" was just rubbing our noses in it tongue.gif.
Domi
sabers... unless there is a reason why they have scimitars and katanas and no sabers...
main gauche - a dagger that gives a character with high dexterity a shield bonus when doubleweilded (with a long weapon in the main hand)... OK, don't kill me!
Galactygon
Non-mage robes: Clerics and Druids could have some robes they may wear (I always imagined a cleric or a druid with flowing robes rather than shining armour).

-Galactygon
fallen demon
Halberds. There were what, 2 magical ones in the entire game?
Sir-Kill
Nightmare & Domi: I'll make plenty of bams for the item makers regurding those areas smile.gif
Galactygon: nice idea what would you think the AC might be for a robe? lots of people use their clerics/druids as tanks. but this could go tith nightmares idea and restrict them to cleric
Fallen demon: I'll make a bunch of them

One thing tho that I might limit is the thrown weapons. Darts and throwing knives were pretty lame, not to mention slow. the time that it would take to get and throw a knife and hit your target would take a lot less time to get an arrow and your bow ready notch the arrow aim and fire.
Either that or revamp them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.