Reply to this topicStart new topic
> flysoup's art corner including the BG fan Comic
flysoup
post Jan 18 2010, 08:14 AM
Post #61

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

The Bhaalspawn comic website is put on delay, but fear not I will keep posting teasers until it goes live. Artwork/Script: Michael Script/Script edit: prune1

Attached File  bhaalspawn_prologue_p01.jpg ( 410.93k ) Number of downloads: 4

--------------------
Don´t dwell in history or future due to those are times were you can not act within.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
flysoup
post Jan 29 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #62

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Here is yet another teaser of the Bhaalspawn prologue. Remember that the current teaser pages that I have updated doesn't come in chronological order. I come up with idead as the progress goes on. They will be in order on the upcoming website though wink.gif I wonder when the site is at due? Have patience my friends and many thanks goes to the person that actually struggle with the construction of the website. Until then the teasers will keep coming at you smile.gif Artwork/Script: Michael Script/Script edit: prune 1

(Oh I know, no need making a new post for every teaser, I just wanted to share the issues above.)

Attached File  bhaalspawn_jpeg_04.jpg ( 419.74k ) Number of downloads: 7

And here is another teaser from the upcoming Bhaalspawn webcomic. Remember that the pages haven't been updated in a chronological order. Also many pages haven't gone through the visual improvement edits yet. The older updates are not grammatical corrected nor visually improved. All those issues will be corrected on the upcoming website. So I guarantee you a new experience there both visually and the script.

Artwork/Script: Michael Hansson Script/Script Edit: prune 1

Attached File  bhaalspawn_jpeg_05.jpg ( 434.03k ) Number of downloads: 2

Another teaser from the upcoming Bhaalspawn webcomic:

Attached File  bhaalspawn_jpeg_10.jpg ( 531.07k ) Number of downloads: 1

This post has been edited by flysoup: Feb 23 2010, 10:14 PM

--------------------
Don´t dwell in history or future due to those are times were you can not act within.

Quote Post
flysoup
post Feb 10 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #63

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Another sample from the visual edit progress of the Bhaalspawn comic. Completely redid this page from scratch. Will probably add a sound effect to the neck snapping.

Artwork/Script: Michael Hansson Script/Script edit: prune 1

Attached File  bg_comic_edit06.jpg ( 624.67k ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------

Quote Post
Sir-Kill
post Feb 11 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #64

consiglieri
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

man I am jealous of your talent, as usual great lookin' stuff

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Feb 15 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #65

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

QUOTE(Sir-Kill @ Feb 11 2010, 06:39 PM) *
man I am jealous of your talent, as usual great lookin' stuff

I thank you for the kind words my friend smile.gif Drawing is a language we all can learn, I am still learning and have developed a lot thanks to all the forum members giving inspiring comments (such as yours smile.gif )and constructive criticism. Thank you all for giving time to my artwork! smile.gif

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 1 2010, 06:48 AM
Post #66

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

he Bhaalspawn webcomic is up running! So if you are a fantasy geek or just a bit into pointed ears and bearded stocky females then head in to bhaalspawn.com. Artwork/Script: Michael Hansson Script/Script edit: prune 1 Baldur's Gate is a bioware copyright and Dungeons and Dragons is a Wizards of the Coast copyright. We will try to update at least once a week. The webpage will be developed further in the future. But for now you can at least read the comic. So my friends bhaalspawn.com is the place to head to from now on smile.gif
Thank you all for the feedback and encouraging words. You have all helped to inspire me and to make me develop!

Good speed!

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 6 2010, 07:20 AM
Post #67

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Another page has been updated at: http://bhaalspawn.com/ I will keep updating at sundays (starting next sunday). The future plan is to update both mondays and sundays. Feel free to stop by for some reading or just to leave a comment. Good speed!

Attached File  bhaalspawn_banner.jpg ( 41.18k ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 9 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #68

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi friends,

Hi, for now I will be updating the Bhaalspawn webcomic 1-2 times per week and the days of them might vary. So if you are a fantasy geek or just interested in tales including trolls, beasts and crazy gods then head in to: http://bhaalspawn.com/

Other than that I'll keep posting bg related artwork here that may not be published on the bhaalspawn site so keep on stopping by here for character illustrations and other fantasy geeky stuff smile.gif

Good speed and safe adventuring/
Michael H Bhaalspawn

This post has been edited by flysoup: Mar 14 2010, 08:34 PM

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 20 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #69

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi friends!

Another update at http://bhaalspawn.com/

I will keep inform you about updates until RSS is implemented on the Bhaalspawn site.

See you there friends!

Feel free to comment on the site as well Apart from that I feel very honored to the fact that you all read the comic and
to the ones that has sticked with me and the development of the comic. And a huge welcome to the new arrivers as well!

Many thanks!

--------------------

Quote Post
Sir_Carnifex
post Mar 26 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #70

Retired team member

I haven't looked at the comic yet (keep logging in here too late!) but I'm sure all the drawing will be just as excellent as I've seen here. Keep it up! I'll drop by sometime and have a look.

--------------------
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box." - Italian Proverb

"I like criticism, but it must be my way." - Mark Twain

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 26 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #71

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

QUOTE(Sir_Carnifex @ Mar 26 2010, 08:13 AM) *
I haven't looked at the comic yet (keep logging in here too late!) but I'm sure all the drawing will be just as excellent as I've seen here. Keep it up! I'll drop by sometime and have a look.

Hi friend! I would be honored if you would drop by.

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 26 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #72

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Another fresh update at: http://bhaalspawn.com/ A introduction page for the next chapter. All so you get in mood for the upcoming page updated sometime during the next week.

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 28 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #73

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi,

After some thinking back and forth I have now decided a new name for the protagonist and also a way to change his appearance without having to redraw him from scratch in all the old pages. I am actually editing all the old pages so that they get closer to the level of the newly crafted pages. I have to do this since the old pages are much sloppier done than the newer ones.
Anyway, browse in to http://baldursgatecomic.blogspot.com/ for finding out about the new name and the visual edit of the protagonist.

Thanks for the feedback

/Michael H Bhaalspawn

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 28 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #74

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi,

After some thinking back and forth I have now decided a new name for the protagonist and also a way to change his appearance without having to redraw him from scratch in all the old pages. I am actually editing all the old pages so that they get closer to the level of the newly crafted pages. I have to do this since the old pages are much sloppier done than the newer ones.
Anyway, browse in to http://baldursgatecomic.blogspot.com/ for finding out about the new name and the visual edit of the protagonist.

Thanks for the feedback

/Michael H Bhaalspawn

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Mar 29 2010, 10:42 AM
Post #75

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Forget my ramblings about changing the appearance of the protagonist. Someone must have manipulated me with some wicked spell. It is dispelled now and the protagonist is back in his true appearance though the name will still be Arwan. Well I will head back in to the crafting of the Bhaalspawn tale now and hopefully there will not be any more interruptions along the adventuring road. Have faith companions and prepare for epic adventuring alongside the crew of Arwan.

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Apr 2 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #76

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi friends and fellow fantasy dwellers!

The Bhaalspawn webcomic has been updated.

So what are you waiting for? Jump off your squirrel wheel and head in to the forgotten realms
and feed your inner fantasy geek at: http://bhaalspawn.com/

A bonus for you all here at Black Wyrm lair is a illustration I made of Volo.

Attached File  volo.jpg ( 111.89k ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

Quote Post
flysoup
post Apr 12 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #77

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi fellow adventurers and fantasy dwellers, another update has been published for you to enjoy and the action is on at:

http://bhaalspawn.com/

The Bhaalspawn comic updates randomly, once a week.

--------------------

Quote Post
Sir-Kill
post Apr 13 2010, 04:16 PM
Post #78

consiglieri
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

I have tried and tried clicking on to see more than the first and latest is there more or just those all the time?
I am using firefox.

--------------------

Quote Post
Baronius
post Apr 13 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #79

Master of energies
Group Icon

Council Member

Use the "skull arrow" (left and right), it gets highlighted when you move the cursor over it.

--------------------
Mental harmony dispels the darkness.

Quote Post
Sir-Kill
post Apr 16 2010, 04:17 PM
Post #80

consiglieri
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

yeah I tried that but it just reloads the pic with the guy w/ claws and a cape.
when I click the latest I get the baby an bear pic.

--------------------

Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2024 - 09:31 AM