The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Animation slots, No need to stack anymore!
Tervadh
post Dec 6 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

Hi Galactygon,

I hope you are still continuing this mod, it looked promising. Just wanted to drop you a note... if you haven't seen, there is likely no need to stack slots LC-BA-style if this effort takes off, which I think at this point it may well do (certainly is doing, in fact). So that at least should resolve some issues for you. It may create others, but should make the whole mod easier by enabling more animation slots without stacking them. What a pain that is, I know from experience.

I would've posted this in the alternate LC "Bestial Animations" subforum but it hasn't been posted to for a year or more, perhaps it should be merged with the main Lost Crossroads forum? Just a suggestion smile.gif.

--------------------
"Humor is an affirmation of dignity, a declaration of man's superiority to all that befalls him." -Romain Gary, Promise at Dawn
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Galactygon
post Dec 12 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Mod Developer

Really nice mod, I congratulate Erephine for doing it.

Patching the .exe is much better and cleaner than anything I would have done, which leaves me with less work. smile.gif

I always intended for Bestial Animations to be more of a community/compatibility effort led by one person. Lost Crossroads is something different.

Once I try and realize how good it is, I can declare Bestial Animations a "lost cause".

-Galactygon

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2024 - 06:48 PM