5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions
Senka
post Mar 28 2016, 09:38 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Premium Member

Keldorn does the "I want to show you to my home" speech when we're out and about, and when I go to government district he brings it up again - It doesn't clash too badly, it just feels odd that my character goes "I DIDNT KNOW YOU LIVED HERE"

I know. You may go to government district in any time. And banter "I want to show you to my home" for those who still didn't start romance smile.gif Maybe we need to disable his original dialogue in government aria if he already invited PC.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Mar 31 2016, 01:29 AM
Post #42

Forum Member

So, same problem

Fresh install, played the game all over, get to the revive/wedding part, and it goes back to him rolling back to old dialog.

I'll upload a copy of my save and weidu log but honestly, it's broken, there's nothing I can do on my end to fix this sad.gif

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Mar 31 2016, 01:36 AM
Post #43

Forum Member

https://www.mediafire.com/?2rzm38phkacr8eb (Quicksave, goes right to wedding part within like... 5 seconds of loading that save)

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for SoA-ToB, v1.74 WeiDU
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Monk Class (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #2 // Core Baldurdash Fixes (by Kevin Dorner)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #3 // MULTI-STRONGHOLDS (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #4 // RESTORED TWISTED RUNE QUEST (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #5 // RESTORED HINDO'S DOOM (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #6 // GRAND MASTERY FIX (by James Schumacher)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #7 // IMPROVED COPPER CORONET (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #8 // RESTORED DAK'KON'S BLADE (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script (by Goeran Rimen)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #10 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues (by aVENGER)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #11 // Additional fixes for v1.73 (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #12 // Restored Anti-Dragon Items (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Character Nalia - Stats and Items (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #14 // Improved Character Aerie - Priest of Lathander (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #15 // Third Path (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #16 // Dressed Avatar Fix (by Galactygon)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #17 // Cromwell in Brynnlaw (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #19 // Boo - Familiar of Minsc (by Vlad) (If you're going to install TS next, please install this component.)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #20 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen (by Vlad)
~SETUP-BDTOBV174.TP2~ #0 #26 // Textupdatepack -> Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU (by Kevin Dorner)
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v7.05
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
~SETUP-KELDORNV101.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keldorn Romance v1.01
~SETUP-KELDORNV101.TP2~ #0 #1 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.

This is my 4th try since the 28th going through the game with a brand new install, always get stuck at this point.

I get one of two errors

1) speech about dark pantheon ectect heritage
2) This drow better GTFO the party

Then stuck for eternity

Quote Post
Senka
post Mar 31 2016, 08:27 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Premium Member

1. This is due to Vicci - vanilla you see. But if you remove her then other vanilla dialogue is occur.
2. What do you mean?

My friend is in TOB already. He hasn't any problems with walkthrough.

This post has been edited by Senka: Mar 31 2016, 08:47 AM

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Mar 31 2016, 10:55 AM
Post #45

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Mar 31 2016, 08:27 AM) *

1. This is due to Vicci - vanilla you see. But if you remove her then other vanilla dialogue is occur.
2. What do you mean?

My friend is in TOB already. He hasn't any problems with walkthrough.

1) he will do dark pantheon speech if I kick vicci out
2) if I keep vicci he does his "this drow has to leave" speech.

I thought of kicking vicci out so that I might bypass it but it didn't work as he just did dark pantheon speech instead

I can't really think what else to do. If you want me to send you any other files from my game folder I can. But this is a fresh install perfectly installed mods. Even a new digitally purchased copy of the game. I've taken the blame for about 15 games now. And it always breaks at this point. I can't really think of anything else I can do on my end

This post has been edited by mystymoo: Mar 31 2016, 10:56 AM

Quote Post
Senka
post Mar 31 2016, 11:55 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

Premium Member

Only Vlad can help you. So wait...

Quote Post
Senka
post Mar 31 2016, 12:49 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Premium Member

I'd need to ask: are you cheating in your game? Why your party has only 11-12 levels after whole SoA? Why your items are not identified? Because your bug is in your save. Installation and Windows version are not guilty I believe. You haven't Gorion'ring, you haven't a lot of items you had to. So... you lost essential LTs. Your romance is ruined.
Don't cheat.

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Mar 31 2016, 02:39 PM
Post #48

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Mar 31 2016, 12:49 PM) *
I'd need to ask: are you cheating in your game? Why your party has only 11-12 levels after whole SoA? Why your items are not identified? Because your bug is in your save. Installation and Windows version are not guilty I believe. You haven't Gorion'ring, you haven't a lot of items you had to. So... you lost essential LTs. Your romance is ruined.
Don't cheat.

Only in this one. Only with ctrl+y the others I did every quest. This was my final attempt going through. This time I did a b-line through trying to get through.

I can see if my recycle bin has another save where I played all the way through. This one I will confess to rushing but all the others were honestly played with same issue.

Quote Post
Senka
post Mar 31 2016, 03:54 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

Premium Member

Why you so hurry?

Quote Post
Senka
post Mar 31 2016, 04:21 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Premium Member

Vlad said: Rest often, particularly after Spellhold. Because variables will be set. There are some LTs after Spellhold. Please, don't cheat.
I think you can install happy-party-option from TweakPack if you want keep Vicci. But don't install others.

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Mar 31 2016, 06:53 PM
Post #51

Forum Member

My partner wanted me to ask, since he has been watching me play.

Could an issue be caused with me walking away from the PC and not pausing?

When the kids start fighting/needing me, I typically walk away from the game, and it leaves the game running (ingame time/real timers). Sometimes I can be leaving the PC for up to an hour parenting before I get back, he was wondering if letting these timers tick on and not pausing when I'm not here and doing anything might be messing things up?

I rest all the time, I was actually surprised I never got anything,

Also is Keldorn supposed to say *anything* during his cult of beholder quest? I find it odd I'll do that entire quest and he doesn't say anything. He only speaks when we leave the dungeon entirely.

Quote Post
Senka
post Mar 31 2016, 07:07 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Premium Member

Timer is exist but not constantly, not an every event.
When the kids start fighting/needing me, I typically walk away from the game, and it leaves the game running (ingame time/real timers). Sometimes I can be leaving the PC for up to an hour parenting before I get back, he was wondering if letting these timers tick on and not pausing when I'm not here and doing anything might be messing things up?
I don't know. Never do such things, always press space.
I rest all the time, I was actually surprised I never got anything,

In vanilla all NPC are complaining smile.gif
Also is Keldorn supposed to say *anything* during his cult of beholder quest?

This is not his quest. So - no.

Quote Post
Vlad
post Apr 1 2016, 07:26 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

Mod Developer

I need to take a look into your save and variables there. We've never had this kind of problem, but maybe you found something in your particular party configuration.

Regarding Viconia - I cannot help. First, this is original plot and I don't want to change it. Second, it makes a very sense to me that he indeed hates the drow and wants to get rid of her. No matter, she's your favourite character. She's just antagonistic to everything Keldorn represents and believes. This is what I really like in modding. We can make our heroes act as they think proper, not as we want. In fact, I'm now introducing this "independent thinking" and "independent acting" of NPCs in NeJ3. So, I'd advise to leave Viconia to her fate in your play with Keldorn, as he asks you. Really, he tells you that he will leave the group, you say no and join the drow, now what do you expect that he will like you and stay in the group with the drow? It shouldn't work this way.

Other than that, I'll take a look into your save game tonight.

Maybe we need to post a walkthrough.

This post has been edited by Vlad: Apr 1 2016, 07:32 AM

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 1 2016, 11:59 AM
Post #54

Forum Member

QUOTE(Vlad @ Apr 1 2016, 07:26 AM) *
I need to take a look into your save and variables there. We've never had this kind of problem, but maybe you found something in your particular party configuration.

Regarding Viconia - I cannot help. First, this is original plot and I don't want to change it. Second, it makes a very sense to me that he indeed hates the drow and wants to get rid of her. No matter, she's your favourite character. She's just antagonistic to everything Keldorn represents and believes. This is what I really like in modding. We can make our heroes act as they think proper, not as we want. In fact, I'm now introducing this "independent thinking" and "independent acting" of NPCs in NeJ3. So, I'd advise to leave Viconia to her fate in your play with Keldorn, as he asks you. Really, he tells you that he will leave the group, you say no and join the drow, now what do you expect that he will like you and stay in the group with the drow? It shouldn't work this way.

Other than that, I'll take a look into your save game tonight.

Maybe we need to post a walkthrough.

I had this theory too, so I am doing a slow playthrough again without her (Going to miss her though sad.gif )

Walkthroughs are always nice!

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 1 2016, 01:09 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Premium Member

Well... you can always ask! wink.gif

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 1 2016, 06:54 PM
Post #56

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Apr 1 2016, 01:09 PM) *

Well... you can always ask! wink.gif

help.gif I would love a walkthrough (if/when you guys get a spare moment) If only to see if I am missing something blatantly obvious which might be hiccuping my game.

Doing a new playthrough without Viconia, hoping to see if that fixes anything

Quote Post
Vlad
post Apr 1 2016, 07:04 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

Mod Developer

Not sure.

Did you find Leona's ring? Keldorn told you to check the loft in the docks area after his conversation with Bylanna. Did you go there?

This post has been edited by Vlad: Apr 1 2016, 07:04 PM

Quote Post
Vlad
post Apr 1 2016, 07:38 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

Mod Developer

I found the problem in your game. It was easier than I thought.

You had the last talk with Keldorn in Spellhold after joining Imoen, when PC steps on the stairs:

"Again you sacrificed yourself, this time for the sake of your sister. My friend, I beg you, please rest."

This was your actually last love talk marked by his local variable "VP_LoveTalk" which was set to 25. It is in your save, so no doubts.

In order to move to the next value of "VP_LoveTalk" = 26, you were supposed to come to Brynnlaw after the Spellhold. However, you didn't do that, and the running variable of love talks was stopped. Please come to Brynnlaw area after the Spellhold, and everything will be okay.

Good luck.

[EDIT] And don't keep Viconia/ The problem is that I've introduced the Happy NPCs patch in Baldurdash, so this dialogue about how bad is having Viconia will be popped in once in a while which is incorrect behaviour.

This post has been edited by Vlad: Apr 1 2016, 07:40 PM

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 1 2016, 07:51 PM
Post #59

Forum Member

QUOTE(Vlad @ Apr 1 2016, 07:38 PM) *
I found the problem in your game. It was easier than I thought.

You had the last talk with Keldorn in Spellhold after joining Imoen, when PC steps on the stairs:

"Again you sacrificed yourself, this time for the sake of your sister. My friend, I beg you, please rest."

This was your actually last love talk marked by his local variable "VP_LoveTalk" which was set to 25. It is in your save, so no doubts.

In order to move to the next value of "VP_LoveTalk" = 26, you were supposed to come to Brynnlaw after the Spellhold. However, you didn't do that, and the running variable of love talks was stopped. Please come to Brynnlaw area after the Spellhold, and everything will be okay.

Good luck.

[EDIT] And don't keep Viconia/ The problem is that I've introduced the Happy NPCs patch in Baldurdash, so this dialogue about how bad is having Viconia will be popped in once in a while which is incorrect behaviour.

Oh yay! I will do that this round. I never usually take Saemon up on his offer which is why I tend to skip back

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 1 2016, 08:04 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

Premium Member

This mod has a scenario. If you missed one of the LT, your romance will be ruined. Sorry but to play original plot is necessary ))))

And don't keep Viconia/ The problem is that I've introduced the Happy NPCs patch in Baldurdash, so this dialogue about how bad is having Viconia will be popped in once in a while which is incorrect behaviour.

As I remember in Happy-Party fighting dialogue never pop-up smile.gif As is in pare Keldorn-Edwin too. This is why I wrote banters for evil characters smile.gif

Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2024 - 12:10 AM