5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions
Vlad
post Apr 1 2016, 08:06 PM
Post #61

Group Icon

Mod Developer

In my patch it still pop ups. It's specific for Shar-Teel, you know.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 1 2016, 08:08 PM
Post #62

Group Icon

Premium Member

I mean Happy-Party from BG2TweakPack
Shar-Teel... she is good girl. But evil ))))

This post has been edited by Senka: Apr 1 2016, 08:09 PM

Quote Post
Vlad
post Apr 1 2016, 08:12 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

Mod Developer

Mystymoo, by the way, if you come back to Brynnlaw, you may find Cromwell at the smithy place.

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 1 2016, 08:23 PM
Post #64

Forum Member

QUOTE(Senka @ Apr 1 2016, 08:04 PM) *
This mod has a scenario. If you missed one of the LT, your romance will be ruined. Sorry but to play original plot is necessary ))))

And don't keep Viconia/ The problem is that I've introduced the Happy NPCs patch in Baldurdash, so this dialogue about how bad is having Viconia will be popped in once in a while which is incorrect behaviour.

As I remember in Happy-Party fighting dialogue never pop-up smile.gif As is in pare Keldorn-Edwin too. This is why I wrote banters for evil characters smile.gif

Those banters DID come up, he even had his whole "Maybe drows aren't so bad" talk with her during the chat with Prelate.

The Drow issue was so intermittent, I had one gameplay it didn't come up until the part that I just showed you in my savegame.

I had another play through where it showed up just randomly out of nowhere. Although it WAS fixed by kicking her and reinviting her and he never mentioned it again.

I am playing without her this round, I kept her long enough to save her, do Arnise keep with her, and then I left her there,

In my RPG mind I left her in a beautiful castle to retire. blush.gif

Quote Post
Vlad
post Apr 1 2016, 08:25 PM
Post #65

Group Icon

Mod Developer

In my RPG mind I left her in a beautiful castle to retire. blush.gif

thumb.gif

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 4 2016, 01:41 PM
Post #66

Forum Member

Pleased to report, zero problems since having Viconia take her vacation, and making sure I hit Brynnlaw after Spellhold

On TOB now, beer.gif

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 4 2016, 05:12 PM
Post #67

Group Icon

Premium Member

Good smile.gif
My friend finished TOB and I will send my report to Vlad.

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 4 2016, 05:24 PM
Post #68

Forum Member

The *only* thing I didn't find, and this could be my own incompetence is Gorions ring - I only knew of it because you mentioned I didn't have it.

I did pretty much all quests - I was SURE the harpers building or Firekragg would have it, I ripped those places apart like you would if you lost your car keys and had a work meeting, but I never found it.

The only other place I thought it could be was Irenicus' dungeon, but I never did find it.

Maybe this is a walkthrough thing and I just missed something blatantly obvious, (I have a newborn, blatantly obvious things do go over my head at times) I'm not sure - I did pretty much every quest. I even forced my butt to do Planar Sphere - I hate Planar Sphere,

But yea, I never found Gorions ring (Again, only knew it existed because you mentioned it).

Also had a problem getting the Dennis scene to go. I might not have found all the letters, I think I found 4 total? (But this seems to be a bonus scene rather a necessity, and again, I probably just missed something blatantly obvious)

But otherwise, after dropping Viconia all glitches seemed to fix themselves, and I had no problem with LTs after Spellhold going to Brynnlaw.

Never thought I could blush at text blush.gif

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 4 2016, 06:12 PM
Post #69

Group Icon

Premium Member

As I said my mod has a strong scenario. After you left Spellhold and Slayer became Keldorn decided to save you from your destiny an any cost. Had you sleep-LT with Slayer, Torm and Kelemvor? Did you get journal entry about Keldorn intentions? This LT is very important. And after Underdark you need to go to Small Teath Pass. LT is started and your PC gave Gorions ring to Keldorn. Or she didn't.
If you didn't get this LT romance should be stalled. I believe we should add this ))))

I might not have found all the letters, I think I found 4 total?
3 or 5.
There are two possibilities to go to the war: through Leona ring or/and Dennis.

Never thought I could blush at text

Why? ))))

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 4 2016, 06:20 PM
Post #70

Forum Member

I got Slayer/Keldorn destiny journal "It started so well, but ended so sadly" - Yes I got that dream (I was waving imaginary cheerleader pompoms for Torm)

No I did *not* go to Small Teeth pass, so that'll explain that.

3 or 5.
There are two possibilities to go to the war: through Leona ring or/and Dennis.

That explains that then, I probably just waited too long then because I already had the ring.

Why? ))))

No idea, but I definitely blushed wub.gif

This post has been edited by mystymoo: Apr 4 2016, 06:23 PM

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 4 2016, 06:38 PM
Post #71

Group Icon

Premium Member

That explains that then, I probably just waited too long then because I already had the ring.
After you got Leona ring timer begin to tick )))))

No idea, but I definitely blushed

What exactly made you to blush? smile.gif

Quote Post
Vlad
post Apr 4 2016, 08:23 PM
Post #72

Group Icon

Mod Developer

I got Slayer/Keldorn destiny journal "It started so well, but ended so sadly"
Not sure that's the good course of action from the paladin's point of view. If you do sleep over with him (maybe this is in ToB already), things may become complicated in his paladin's mind. Senka will better comment here.

I think I've added this in the hint section. You may miss some important things, not the game breaking or anything like that but some important banters and the very good ring are definitely missed. So, you may wish to return to your save after leaving Underdark and repeat this.

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 4 2016, 08:42 PM
Post #73

Group Icon

Premium Member

ot sure that's the good course of action from the paladin's point of view.
This is about LT30 and dream. All ok smile.gif

I think I've added this in the hint section. You may miss some important things, not the game breaking or anything like that but some important banters and the very good ring are definitely missed. So, you may wish to return to your save after leaving Underdark and repeat this.

I insist if swimming LT is missing Romance should be stalled. Or... ok, go on. But without Gorion ring Keldorn cannot be resurrected. Sorry girls.

This post has been edited by Senka: Apr 4 2016, 08:46 PM

Quote Post
mystymoo
post Apr 4 2016, 08:55 PM
Post #74

Forum Member

QUOTE(Vlad @ Apr 4 2016, 08:23 PM) *
I got Slayer/Keldorn destiny journal "It started so well, but ended so sadly"
Not sure that's the good course of action from the paladin's point of view. If you do sleep over with him (maybe this is in ToB already), things may become complicated in his paladin's mind. Senka will better comment here.

Lucky for me, I saved like a crazy person this play through so that if I had any hiccups I didn't have to play through all over again

*waves invisible pompoms*

Quote Post
Senka
post Apr 4 2016, 09:11 PM
Post #75

Group Icon

Premium Member

Usually I have more than 20 saves wink.gif

Quote Post
Austin87
post Sep 1 2020, 08:49 PM
Post #76

Forum Member

Hello! The link to download the mod has died and is no longer active.
Would you mind if I try to separate it from the "Vlad's Compilation" assembly and adapt it for the EE version?

This post has been edited by Austin87: Sep 1 2020, 09:25 PM

Quote Post
Senka
post Sep 1 2020, 09:34 PM
Post #77

Group Icon

Premium Member

Honestly KR needs BDWeiDU that incorporated in VC. If you can adapt the mod for EE, I will greet you, because my friends switched to EE long ago and cannot try Keldorn
Now Vlad is working on a new version, so please ask him smile.gif

Quote Post
Austin87
post Sep 1 2020, 10:01 PM
Post #78

Forum Member

Thank you very much for your answer! I could try to make the adaptation for EE itself, but for this, first we need to separate KR from the assembly. As I understand it, in this section of the forum there was previously a link to such a separate version, but now it is inactive. Since a new version is planned, I will wait for what Vlad says so as not to take on unnecessary work. It is all the more possible that he is against the separation of this mod and its adaptation.

Quote Post
Vlad
post Sep 2 2020, 06:38 PM
Post #79

Group Icon

Mod Developer

I'm not against. But the standalone version is old. It will take time to separate the new version from the Compilation and I'm not sure I have this time.

Quote Post
Senka
post Sep 2 2020, 06:49 PM
Post #80

Group Icon

Premium Member

Can you convert the whole VC? Many players love TS and they will be very grateful I believe )

Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2024 - 05:20 PM