Sikret
post Jan 14 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #61

The Tactician
Group Icon

Distinguished Developer

QUOTE(Ryel ril Ers @ Jan 14 2008, 12:29 AM) *
Sikret don't want another tester

I always welcome more testers; however, being an official tester of IA has some requirements and prerequisites:

1- The tester should not have any other mods except those I have installed in my own game.

2- The tester should keep many saved games before every important quest or battle.

3- The tester should have free time to accomplish the urgent tests I refer to him and give priority to the tests I ask him to perform.

4- The tester should have a relatively comprehensive knowledge of the vanilla game's bugs. (As you can see, most of the bug reports sent to the IA bug report threads are actually vanilla game issues and unrelated to IA; an official tester should recognize which bug is the mod's and which one is the vanilla game's).

And wink.gif :

5- When I make a suggestion or a request or when I ask the tester to reload a game or to undo one of his previous actions, he should accept my request (rather than arguing with me over the case) smile.gif .

Unofficial testings and bug reports are also welcome, but since the bugs might have been caused by many other irrelevant causes (due to other mods or even the vanilla game), they can't be exactly as reliable as the reports I receive from official testers. Moreover, since an unofficial tester may have just erased his saved game, there will be no way to send him fix files to repeat the test if needed.

PS: Thanks for the clarification you sent to me via PM, Ryel!

--------------------
Improved Anvil

Cheating is not confined to using external software or the console commands. Abusing the flaws and limitations of the game engine to do something that a human Dungeon Master would not accept or allow is cheating.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Ryel ril Ers
post Jan 14 2008, 02:01 PM
Post #62

Forum Member

PART8 updated with a difficult task: Liberate the D'Arnise keep.

@Sikret:
I don't have enough time to be officional tester. But if i find bugs i send it to you.
And i take your suggestion: In the future i save often and not Quick Save.
I only use that mods like you except the widescreen mod, because i have only a 16:10 monitor so the standard resolutions are real crap on it. (There is a black area all of the directions, and the game is run on the middle of the monitor and this was really annoying).

--------------------
My experiences in IA 5.0
PART I updated: 2008.08.06.

Hungarian water polo history
God bless our boys and rest in peace György Kolonics!!!

Quote Post
Baronius
post Jan 18 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #63

Master of energies
Group Icon

Council Member

Ryel, you mentioned in an Improved Anvil thread that you've started a game with a Wild Mage.

Do you play two games simultaneously? It would be surprising if you had abandoned the current walkthrough.

--------------------
Mental harmony dispels the darkness.

Quote Post
Ryel ril Ers
post Jan 18 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #64

Forum Member

@Baronius

I didn't abandon my current game. I wanted to try the wild mage. I started a new game and he escaped with him from Irenicus's hands.
I will play side by side the two game. When i installed the game i decided to play through 2 times once with a lawful good vagrant with an npc party and once a evil wild mage with npc party. I play a lot (if i think how many time i have) with my vagrant so i started the second game too. I don't have enough time in the nex two weak but after i will have lots of time (when my exams passed). So i will play depens of my mood. I won't abandon none of my two game or if i won't have enough time then i play with my vagrant.

I rarely abandon my party (last time i done it because the IA 5 appaered).

smile.gif

So who like my progress don't fear i will continue my progress when i pass my exams. smile.gif

I love my vagrant party. The have very good equipment and i can eleminate Teshal. I am an expert spider hunter, and all of my character become good.

Every fighter have +3 weapons, and i get the belm and a gauntlets of dexterity so my blade is become cool and my druid have very good AC with the gauntlets. I finally find good tasks for my thief/cleric. So i love them.

This post has been edited by Ryel ril Ers: Jan 18 2008, 09:09 AM

--------------------
My experiences in IA 5.0

Quote Post
Mongerman
post Jan 27 2008, 06:19 AM
Post #65

Forum Member

Despite english obviously being your 2nd language=), your adventures have been a great so far! Do keep it up.

Quote Post
Ryel ril Ers
post Jan 30 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #66

Forum Member

Thank you Mongerman!

I will continue it next weak. (i have 2 exam in this week sad.gif)

--------------------
My experiences in IA 5.0

Quote Post
Ryel ril Ers
post Feb 21 2008, 05:25 PM
Post #67

Forum Member

Hello everyone. Unfortunately i will have a very hard semester, so i cannot play baldur in it. sad.gif
I must do a lots of programs to the teachers and my company, so i won't have any free time. sad.gif
I thanks all of my readers and i thanks Sikret you made a perfect mod!

In the future i visit this site but i cannot be active anymore.
I hope one day i have free time again and i can finish my game. smile.gif
Good bye!

This post has been edited by Ryel ril Ers: Feb 21 2008, 05:25 PM

--------------------
My experiences in IA 5.0

Quote Post
Ryel ril Ers
post Jun 4 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #68

Forum Member

I returned!!! My last saves missed but i start a new game and my journal updated in the first post. Read it and write your opinions!

--------------------
My experiences in IA 5.0

Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2024 - 05:37 PM