The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game crash with Frost Giants
Golden Thief
post Mar 10 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

Now when I take on the Frost Giants coming in the front gate when about 10 or more get on the screen, cause they all come running, the game crashes to desktop. Taking them on the opposite way it worked fine, but I hated taking on all those Snow Trolls first.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Vlad
post Mar 10 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Mod Developer

Looks really funny... biggrin.gif But my video card survives such a load. cool.gif What can I do? This is pure hardware issue. I can decrease the number of the Giants in the cave. Alternatively, I can modify their script so they won't react if you attack one of them, although it's not a smart behavior, you know. Please, advise what should I do with them to minimize teasing of the hardware? smile.gif

This post has been edited by Vlad: Mar 10 2007, 07:54 PM

Quote Post
Golden Thief
post Mar 10 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #3

Forum Member

Oh I know what ya mean with having them come running. I always think it is dumb when you can draw only one or two out at a time when they should hear the noise of battle.

It is odd that it happens in the narrow part where you can keep it simple by blocking there path in the narrow tunnel.

Since I can get them doing it the back way it is fine at the moment, maybe it will be best to have others post if they also get a crash here. If not then it could be just me or my system and nothing needs to be done. Put it on the self for right now.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2024 - 01:27 PM