The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Grey Clan Episode, A first time player's thought
Hoppy
post Feb 12 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Gold Member

After playing The Grey Clan Episode 1: In Candlelight, for the first time, I wanted to thank Baronius and his team for creating such a spectacular mod for BG1 (or BGT). I installed it with many other mods, but the direction of the mod was very precise as far as what to do and where to go, so it didn't get confusing with other mods. I did not use the walkthrough by choice just to experience it as I would when I played BG1 or BG2 in the early days. thumb.gif

There was no problem in following the story line and I like the great "cliffhanger" ending after the final battle(Beregost) to set up for future episodes. By far, one of the best battle intense mods in my opinion. Great enemies, too! (Tattooed man and the other whose name I forgot). That was some serious Shadows of Amn and ToB tactics in those fights. This will definitely get installed every time!

Thanks Baronius! smile.gif

It seems like this mod installs nicely even during a game. Will future episodes be as installation friendly unsure.gif ?

Thanks again!

--------------------
“May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.” - Voltaire

Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th October 2024 - 09:29 PM