The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Question about Leina's romance *spoilers*
Abdelan
post Dec 23 2018, 11:31 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

So...I was curious if I was on the right track for the romance as LT stopped appearing. I wanted to know if perhaps I messed up something or the romance gets further development on later chapters.

Namely I "think" I've got to Leina's 3rd set of flirts. I say "think" because first I received typical flirt options, then 3-4 Player Initiated questions sans flirting and then later I got new flirts again.

My last love talk with Leina was when she may give the PC a massage. I've also danced with her before and met with her ex-husband after visiting the Five Flagoons Tavern.

Are there any important quests one needs to advance the romance further and when does it/do they happen? I played it "safe" and waited in chapter 3 before planning to move the main plot along. It seems Leina wishes to know the truth of what happened to her mother by visiting an elven city so I think it may be definitely a necessity in her romance. Does one need to complete a specific quest/s to start Leina's own potential quest or it happens automatically in a specific chapter with a high enough romance meter with Leina or something alike?

Thanks in advance for any help!!! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th October 2024 - 12:24 PM