Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NWN=>BG2 Creature Animation Downloads
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts > The WoRmHole
WoRm
First I'd like to thank Baronius and the space he has allocated for me, NWN=>BG2 Creature animations are up! so first lets post a screenshot of the ones currently available for download. (more to come soon!)

EDIT:7/2/2005: Osyluth,Scarecrow and Bebilith animations have been updated to include semi-transparent shadows(no more solid black as part of the creature) this means that if a glow effect is cast on a creature the shadow will no longer glow as if its part of the creature.
Attack and walking animations have been tweaked so they are in sync with the actual attack damage and the attacking sounds, and walking will look like walking and not a wierd floating/hovering effect (thanks to T.G.Maestro for pointing these out)
Lighting has been overall improved on all the creatures(bebilith especially)
just re-download the 3 so far and place in your override)

IPB Image

Vedred_PC Download

Amel_PC Download

NightHag Download

and also up for grabs are my Ion stones...just unzip into your override folder. no game text has been changed just VVC's and BAMs have been added but a note, if you already HAVE an ion stone EQUIPPED after you put these file in your override you may have to take it off and then put it back on for the visuals to take effect.

Ion Stones Download

keep an eye out for much more. rolleyes.gif

~WoRm
WoRm
The newest Pit Fiend is available here which now includes actual 'skinned' wings as requested.

IPB Image

you can download him from the link below (I removed the link above so there is no confusion)

PitFiend Download

enjoy rolleyes.gif
WoRm
Osyluth Animation

IPB Image

To download click the Link below.

Osyluth Download
WoRm
Updated Bebilith Image and Download

IPB Image

Click link below to Download.

Bebilith Download
WoRm
Updated Scarecrow Animation and Download

IPB Image

Click Link below to Download

Scarecrow Download
WoRm
Improved Basilisk animation and download
(includes .bmp for greater basilisk as well..no more messed up colors rolleyes.gif )

IPB Image

Click link below to download.

New Basilisk Animation with AvengerTeamBG's corrections

Older Improved Basilisk Download

[Animation with Avenger's fixes added. - Baronius]
WoRm
Hamatula Animation and Download

IPB Image

Click link below to Download

Hamatula Download
Wolvorine
I know this thread is like three years old and all, but I'm wondering if any more NWN animation conversions ever happened? These are pretty sweet.

[Edit] Also, if anyone's still watching these forums, I'd love to know how you did those. I'd actually like to go through NWN (base and user-made stuff, as catches my fancy) and try to convert them over to Diablo 2. But I don't know how you extracted them from NWN to begin with. Any and all info on the process would be appreciated.
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.