Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WoRm's customs for IE
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
WoRm
Hello all...I have been a peruser of you forum pretty much since it has opened and have just registered today. I was curious if it was possible to host my customs here..so far I'm relatively unknown but have been a modder since the early days of TeamBG (some peeps may remember me from that golden age of IE editing)and was a strong source of custom content until a falling out with Ken of TeamBG left me in the dark. I am now in the process of porting many,many animations from NWN to BG2 see this thread:

NWN to BG2 animations

I also have loads of custom areas using 3ds max (no re-used areas)
tons of custom spells including new animations again using 3ds
lots of custom BAM icons for weapons,spells..etc

I pretty much have been working on a MOD since bg2 came out, but due to constant updates,better tools,etc...it may be awhile before it sees the light of day but I believe in you support and I feel many of my customs shouldn't just sit on MY or my near friends hard drive.
this is a community after all, am i right?

but right now I am looking at about 10 GIGS or more of custom content on my hard drive (so far 90% of it I have not seen anyone else do anywhere else so no real repetition of content)
I know it may not be feasible to allocate that much space for little old me but anything is better then the 20mb of space I currently have(@geocities)

just let me know if I can hide out here...after all us wyrms must stick together

..also I aplogize if this is not the place to post this request.

thanks for lending an ear.

WoRm
Sir-Kill
Some have looked with great intrest. Welcome just one thing, what took you so long?? smile.gif
The WTP has been trying to get people to share resources so your thoughts are along with ours, it is up to the BW council as far as hosting, if you have not seen the community assets page here we still have some space left we could put up some stuff there wink.gif
BTW it is the 11th of june and your bandwith is all ready used up @geocities
jastey
Hi WoRm, welcome to BWL!
I was following that thread at FW and was hoping the animations would come over to BWL someday. tongue.gif
Baronius is the person for that, I'm sure he wil contact you, soon. smile.gif
Baronius
10 GB will be no problem smile.gif
I'll send a private message now, so we can discuss the details.
WoRm
Woot..woot!

thanks so much guys/girls!

I promise that you won't be dissapointed!
I received word from Baronius that I can be an official member now! and we're looking at friday of this coming week for the big uploads.

again I really appreciate the home your giving me and also the warm reception I have thus far recieved!

now modders get your ideas flowing.....

(=
Shed
Any more news on this smile.gif?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.