Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Assets
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Sir-Kill
We have many things for people to download from portraits to music to tilesets to area maps. Comming soon Temple of Elemental Evil (ToEE) maps will be made available they have been provided by Stone Wolf and resized to be used in BG by me.

Check it out here
Sir-Kill
We now have some of the ToEE maps up for download.

Note: Because Toee Maps are so large (about 10 times the size that bg can handle) I have had to cut them down to be used by BG. You can import them at the size they are now or you can paste them together and reform then into a new map.
dragon_lord
Almost all of the PST Areas are up on the community assets page now. Happy area browsing! I'm working on converting the diablo 2 tiles to bmp format (they are currently in pcx format) and uploading them.
Rastor
QUOTE(dragon_lord @ Jun 17 2005, 01:43 PM)
Almost all of the PST Areas are up on the community assets page now. Happy area browsing! I'm working on converting the diablo 2 tiles to bmp format (they are currently in pcx format) and uploading them.

http://www.blackwyrmlair.net/~chevar/Commu.../PST/AR0108.rar

File does not exist.
dragon_lord
QUOTE(Rastor @ Jun 20 2005, 12:43 AM)

Thanks for that, fixed up now.
dragon_lord
The Diablo 2 tiles are now all in bmp format and I added thumbails. Two more Temple of Elemental Evil maps are up for download. Sir BillyBob has donated some tilesets which are now up on the tilesets page
jester
Great work guys!!! wink.gif Keep it up.
Loriel
I don't know if this was done on purpose or not, but the link to Community Assets on the main page goes to a specific subsection of the Communtity Assets, namely the Areas. It took me a while to figure out that the rest of it hadn't just disappeared. You might want to update the link... biggrin.gif

EDIT:
I'm thinking it was a change made with the new look of the site, but not really sure.
Sir-Kill
thats probably what it was thanks for pointing that out. it will prpbably be fixed within 24 Hr.
Baronius
Thanks for pointing it out. I have fixed it in two parts of the site. If you see it anywhere else, please inform me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.