Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 3D portraits
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Vlad
As per your request Sir-Kill, I can contribute (make from scratch) any fantasy portraits created and rendered in Poser 5-6 following post-work in PS 7-9. Attached is a new portrait I made for customised Jaheira in NeJ2. Also you may take a look in my gallery at Renderosity:

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByAr...es&Artist=vladp
Vlad
This is the portrait of Hrothgar.
Sir-Kill
nice work Vlad! I can't seem to see the images at renderosity I might have to log in of something, but I would like to see them.
Vlad
You should probably register there, it's worthwhile to do this because renderosity is full of great art work you may wish to see.
Baronius
It works for me without any registering, it displays thumbnails as well as full-size images! biggrin.gif
Galactygon
They look quite breathtaking (especially the amount of attention given on the details), although I don't imagine Jaheria as an "oriental-esque" lady.

-Galactygon
Seifer
You fiend! You've mastered the hair room, one of the most annoying yet handy features of Poser.

Did you use any morphs btw?
Vlad
Hair are of Kozaburo. Great stuff, really! Just a bit of postwork in PS from my side. Hair room, well, honestly I don't like it, I prefer PS. Where are your renders?
Vlad
Here are two portraits I have recently made for NeJ2.

Leina.
Vlad
New Hrothgar.
Sir-Kill
looks good, Hrothgar seems (to me) to fit his age better.
TheGrandChild
Wow these pictures are awsome great work
Vlad
Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.