Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hows it going?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > BG1 Quest Pack
roshan
It seems that there has been no posts on this for 2 months! I am just curious, how is this mod progressing? It sounded like it had a lot of potential. Any new screenshots?
Baronius
No new posts for quite a long time, that's true. In the workroom forum though, new quests are being designed and written.
However, development will get more intensive soon. wink.gif
roshan
OK, just good to know that its still active smile.gif

Im playing tutu with some mods right now and its amazing.
Baronius
Beside BG1QP, which won't be released this summer, my Tutu-compatible mod Black Superstitions is also under development. It will probably be released in July. smile.gif
jastey
Most of the quests are in a state where screenshots do not really make sense... (And some quests just can't be put into a screenshot. I finished a quest where you have to talk to three different persons to gather your information... Repeatedly in different order because everyone is only revealing snippets. Wouldn't know where to take an exciting screenshot out of that, but the quest of course is great!! grinteeth.gif rolleyes.gif)

But you are right, we should update the progress more frequently, and thank you very much for the interest!

Baronius: Tsk, tsk, no off-topic advertisement for other mods, please! tongue.gif
roshan
Well I suppose Baronius needs to promote his mod here as he doesnt have a forum for it yet smile.gif
jastey
QUOTE(roshan @ May 25 2005, 02:48 PM)
Well I suppose Baronius needs to promote his mod here as he doesnt have a forum for it yet smile.gif

One more post about it and I'll split the topic! laugh.gif (<-please note the smilie!! wink.gif)

BTW: Welcome to the forum, roshan. smile.gif
Baronius
Since our dear visitor (in fact, registered member!) mentioned that he likes Tutu mods, I thought I'd adv... errr mention Black Superstitions... biggrin.gif
roshan
Ill be downloading black superstiitions as soon as its released...

Im currently playing TUTU with all the quest mods installed - slime quest, herbalist, grey clan, bonehill, vault and sirines call. I havent accessed any of the mod content, except the the slime quest, and it was good!

If it is indicative of the quality of the rest of the quest pack then I have high expectations for it.
roshan
BTW any release date estimates for the quest pack? And any screenshots? Can I just have 1 shot of greenest? Please????!!!!!
Galactygon
Good things come to those who wait.

-Galactygon
jastey
QUOTE(roshan @ May 26 2005, 12:32 AM)
If it is indicative of the quality of the rest of the quest pack then I have high expectations for it.

He, thank you! happy.gif

No, it is not. The rest will be even better! tongue.gif

For Greenest Screenshots it's Rabain's territory.
Rabain
Okay here you go, just some snapshots of the area:

Eastside

Southside

roshan
Wow, that looks incredible! I cant wait for this mod.....
Ironhide
Welcome Everyone.
This is my first post here.
I'm from Poland

When can we expect released of:
- Quest Pack for Baldur's Gate and BG1Tutu
- Black Superstitions
NiGHTMARE
My guess would be When They're Done ™ smile.gif.

Remember, people make mods as a hobby, they're not part of a production line wink.gif.
Baronius
Hi Ironhide,
Black Superstitions, as written on its website, should be released in July. Which of course, isn't true, because when I wrote that, I didn't know that my holiday would be in the middle of July.
So Black Superstitions will be released in August, I think.

Welcome to BWL!
Ironhide
Thanks

When we can expect BG1 Quest Pack??

I have started translate Mods into Polish language.
Can anyone give me the full list of BG1 Mods, Please smile.gif
jastey
Hi Ironhide, thank you for your interest!

Mod list: PPG's mod list Look for BG1 mods smile.gif

Release date of BG1QP: It is a valid question, although the answer goes a bit with NiGHTMARE's. wink.gif My estimation would be not before the end of this year, considering the huge amount of ideas that have to be turned into work, I mean implemented, and all the testing that will be needed. Some things can't be rushed, I am afraid!
drake127
Time flows but question remains. When are you planning release? I am about to start a new game so if I am suggested to wait I will wait happy.gif
Rabain
Not anywhere in the near future unfortunately. This project has slowed down a lot as we all work on other things.

Hopefully things will get moving again soon. If anyone has any suggestions/thoughts/ideas feel free to continue to post them! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.