Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: See a real Dragon Fly here
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Baronius
I keep my promise, here is a dragonfly:

It is something you can catch...

...and something that you aren't advised to.

Collecting, collecting...

...and collecting.

Nature is beautiful:

The river reflects all those that surround it:

I also visited our weekend cottage near Danube.

Flowers:

The top of a tree in the garden:

Unwanted visitor. I wish there had been only this one alone...

The house of neighbours. They live there all the time, it's their home. Not too safe though, when there is a storm, it is likely that it collapses. A wall was reinforced with some bricks (can't be seen on this photo) but still.

No time to work in the garden but some basic vegetables are grown.
There is no better food than bread with roast fat (and roast), with these onions, pulled out from the soil minutes ago...

Spring is here. I love it.
drake127
What camera? Pic3 is really nice. But the last one ... It is for planting?
Baronius
Olympus Camedia.

Planting? No! They were pulled out from the ground and cleaned, for eating. If you don't pull them out but let them develop further in the soil, their heads become rounded and bigger -- and will look as the onion you can buy in shop. (But much more delicious, obviously.)
Sir-Kill
I cant belive that you have things ready to pick already, green onions are the best, the 8th pic is real nice.
drake127
QUOTE(Baronius @ May 15 2005, 12:29 AM)
Olympus Camedia.
Planting? No! It was pulled out from the ground and cleaned, for eating. If you don't pull them out but let them develop further in the soil, their heads become rounded and bigger -- and will look as the onion you can buy in shop. (But much more delicious, obviously.)

It looked so healthy. sad.gif

You deleted EXIF info so which Camedia exactly you were using? I have Camedia 765 and I think it creates nice pictures.

What exposure diaphragm and time you used? Automatic or manual focusing? I point out to bumble-bee. It is little fuzzy.
Baronius
It looked so healthy. sad.gif

They are very healthy indeed. Why the sad smilie?

I didn't delete any EXIF info (the camera doesn't add it by default) and I didn't really want to spend time with setting too many things, just took the photos and that's it. smile.gif

I realized that these are garlic, and not onions. But at this stage of development, they look very similar anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.