Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few questions...
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Lost Crossroads
igi
I was just wondering (to Galc mainly, since I doubt anyone else knows), how many hours has this mod consumed, in total?

Also, (both to Galc, and others), what part of this mod are you most looking forward to?
Galc: Do you have a particular spell you are most proud of?
Galactygon

I was just wondering (to Galc mainly, since I doubt anyone else knows), how many hours has this mod consumed, in total?
More than 500 hours, and my estimate is 700-800 hours (If you count the time I have spent wrestling with hardrive crashes, etc.).

Also, (both to Galc, and others), what part of this mod are you most looking forward to?

For myself, it is seeing all of my work play in harmony. smile.gif For others, it could be different.

Galc: Do you have a particular spell you are most proud of?

So far, Prismatic Sphere and Seven-Eyes are quite high on my list. Once I get to every single spell, it is bound to be a little different.

-Galactygon
Magnus_025
I may result a bit dumb but I have questioned me something and I need an answer: Will LC be fully compatible with the rest of WeiDu mods. I know this mod will change a lot of aspects in the game and after being released will be always installed in my Pc just like 24968 patch, but Will I be able to play it with other Mods?
Galactygon
With most WeiDU mods, yes. WeiDU mods that make changes where Lost Crossroads does so too will probabbly be incompatible. I don't know for sure which ones they are, but I will generate a list of them when the mod reaches the beta stage.

For now, I am concentrating on finishing this mod, so I hope you don't mind if my answers regarding compatibility are not absolutely sure.

-Galactygon
Magnus_025
Don't worry, I'll wait. Thanks for answering, It's ok if there are mods that are incompatible with LC if there are mods that are fully compatible! I only doubt if I wouldn't be able to install any other mod appart from LC. Keep working!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.