Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No LOS through solid objects
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Lost Crossroads
Vlad
Galc hi,

Did you eventually suceed to disable line of sight through solid objects in Dimension Door? If yes, could you send me the spell please or just tell me how did you do this?

Cheers. biggrin.gif
Vlad
Galc, I have solved this problem but only partially. When the spell is memorised it works perfectly (teleportation through solid objects), but when being cast from scrolls the caster still moves to the point of his LOS. This I cannot understand.
Galactygon
There is no solution (as of now, at least) on allowing items to function outside the LOS. However, there is a chance it could be made possible if we (or, someone) dig into the world of unknowns and find something interesting.

By the way, did you solve the dimension door through an invisible creature and an invisible fireball projectile (that I used)?

-Galactygon
Vlad
I have marked all 32 unknowns in NI for this spell and didn't see any difference or something new. Many spells have Unknown 28 marked but I cannot say (or see) what is the effect it is. The dimension door with Unknown 11 marked and applied to the caster with the area range more than 400 works similiar to CTRL-J.
Avenger_teambg
Probably you could make the scroll force the caster to cast a spell.
Using select spell (214) or such tricks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.