Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tileset Drop-off
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Sir-Kill
This is the place where you can drop off the donated tiles temporally (until I can load them to ftp, and Dragon_Lord can create the links)

The tiles will be available here
Sir-Kill
ok I removed all the posts and condenced them to this one pic
Sir-Kill
here is 3 more of a new set
Sir-Kill
IGI donated some more rocks (and some trees earlier) thanks bud! [image reduced to 60%]
Sir-Kill
yet again IGI has donated some more trees and rocks (glad someone is) this time he made them bigger and more funky. they look great thanks again!
Shinook
Can I donate tiles from BG2's maps ? I have several tiles to show.
dragon_lord
QUOTE(Shinook @ Jun 26 2005, 03:11 PM)
Can I donate tiles from BG2's maps ? I have several tiles to show.

Of course you can, there are several tiles from bg2 already on the page. Just email them to me.
Sir-Kill
I would like to thank Shinook and Sir Billybob for their tiles, while I was on vacation the donations poured in... I think I'll go back on it smile.gif j/k keep them comming.

BTW the tiles have been downloaded 240 times, for anyone that wanted to know. So people are hungry for tiles.
Sir-Kill
I just checked and it is over 550 so good that there being downloaded but bad that not so many people are donating to them.
Sir-Kill
I just checked again and it is over 1300 D/Ls (btw IGI's trees are a big hit)
we can always use more tiles
Sir-Kill
just checked again and there seems to be well over 1800 downloads for the tiles. plaese feel free to drop off any that you are working on
Sir-Kill
igi just droped off more tiles some buildings more funky trees and some cool arches.
DL will correct the links I would giess in less that 12 hrs.
but here is a preview
thanks again man!
BTW over 2000 hits and igi's stuff is still on the top hits.
Sir-Kill
dragon_lord fixed the links you can get the new tiles
top of the page
Sir-Kill
Da rock dropped off some new tiles. thanks!
keep them coming in everyone!
Sir-Kill
coming up on 4500 downloads of tilesets

igis 'big trees' gets knocked off as the #1 D/Led set for the first time. replaced by my ar1000 set hah ha!
just ribbing ya, ig man!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.