Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spell Pack Translation
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Lost Crossroads
SirLancelot
Well, it seems i'm at least finishing BP translation, so now i want to interpretate this pretty thingy too!

Is the current Spell Pack version ready for translations? (traified)

Thx Galac smile.gif rolleyes.gif
Galactygon
I will be ready when V4 is released.

-Galactygon
SirLancelot
You or the mod? I think i can manage --traify function and the like on my own...to make the .tra smile.gif

Would you please let me try? Or are you just trying to tell me that v4 will be released in a few weeks? Will be a lot of text modified from v3 to v4?

Thx smile.gif
SirLancelot
Ah, i see...the mod is traified already. Then, why don't you want to let it free for translations?
Galactygon
Because I still have a bug or two to fix (mostly concerning Guardian Angel).

-Galactygon
SirLancelot
All right then, i'll wait until v4
SirLancelot
V4 is out, isn't it? Can i translate it now? Are you don't ready yet? smile.gif
Galactygon
Yes, any translations are welcome. smile.gif

Something I recommend for translators: find and use existing in-game strings and modify them rather than making brand new ones, so there is a lower chance of error. In some cases, only a sentence was added, or one of the numbers were changed.

-Galactygon
SirLancelot
Great. smile.gif

Yes indeed, that's very helpful, i usually had to do quite the same when translating Big Picture family mods. Lots of time and effort can be saved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.