Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New skin set!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Baronius
Awake has created several new images for our forum. They look great. I integrated them to the skin set.
You can set your skin choice in 'My Control'/'Skin and Languages' section.

There are 6 skin sets available at the moment:
  • Lair of the Wyrm RPG STYLE
  • Lair of the Wyrm RPG LITE STYLE
  • Lair of the Wyrm CLASSIC STYLE
  • Breath of the Wyrm RPG STYLE
  • Breath of the Wyrm RPG LITE STYLE
  • Breath of the Wyrm CLASSIC STYLE
The Lair skins are the popular black-yellow sets while the Breath ones are the peach-yellow-blue skins.
RPG Style contains Awake's images. RPG Style Lite is the same with the exception of the Search image which is Glasses instead of a Beholder Eye. Classic Styles are the original versions.

I am absolutely satisfied with the images. If I really want to do some nit-picking, I could say that in the birthday image (where the wyrm hatchling leaves the egg), the other broken half of the egg could be added to the right side of the picture. This would make the symbolic meaning of the image more obvious. Maybe it is just me who would prefer it in this way. But that's really just extreme nit-picking. The set is great.

Please accept my congratulations, Awake! Good job! biggrin.gif
jastey
Great job indeed! thumb.gif Thank you, Awake!

And don't let Baronus speak ill of your icons. The hatching dragon is perfect!
laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
Awake
Haha, thank you, Baronius and Jastey. I could add the egg if you wish. I'd prefer more of a majority asking for it, though. I can't do it right now, as I'm reformatting my HD(which means I lost all of my modding stuff! sad.gif ) and I'm going to install Linux. So, once that's done, I'll see if I can get to setting it up. Thank you, and I'm glad to see the icons finally up, instead of on an html file on my computer. smile.gif
Baronius
I also changed and added several things on the forum, many thanks to dragon_lord for his help in getting the required files.

I love the skin sets that use your images, Awake. smile.gif I am using the Wyrm's Lair RPG Style skin.
Adding your wyrm hatchling coming out of an egg wasn't so easy. laugh.gif The forum uses the same image for the active users list (the helmets) as for the Todays Birthdays part. I had to modify the forum to separate the two properties from each other.

If anyone is interested, my guide that describes how to do that can be found on the forum of the official IPB Invisionize site.
http://forums.invisionize.com/index.php?showforum=38 (in this topic)

I am sure everyone is satisfied with the changes. wink.gif
jastey
I voted for the other hatching dragon but it still looks very good now! What a cute lethal baby dragon! biggrin.gif thumb.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.