Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brand news
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Inactive and waiting projects > Reign of the Masque
egm
I will post some news here...

Monday, 21th march======
- Combat maneuvers are complete and fully functionnable. I haven't made any scripts yet, but so far it's very funny biggrin.gif
- More GUI: there are "hidden" GUI windows in BGII; I mean, character creation windows that are not used except when I edit the .exe. They are now converted (screenshots soon)
- Races stats have been edited, and most of the spell-like abilities tested;
- I'm just beginning class/kits/skills editing;

Last week I just began World of Warcraft, so progress should be slower for a time...
igi
Excellent work, be sure to keep us updated.
And post anything you find in the .exe at the IESDP Update forum please.
Windwalker
QUOTE(egm @ Mar 21 2005, 03:19 PM)
- More GUI: there are "hidden" GUI windows in BGII; I mean, character creation windows that are not used except when I edit the .exe. They are now converted (screenshots soon)

Are you serious? What do these "hidden" GUI Windows do? Do they affect character stats?
Also, what kind of .exe hex editing are you talking about?
This sure sounds interesting...

-Windwalker
egm
Are you serious? What do these "hidden" GUI Windows do? Do they affect character stats?

In fact, no. During character creation, you can set his/her weapon skills and it's thief skills (if he has one). those two step are on the same windows.
Now, if i set the beginning xp to 0 (via editing the .exe) - surprise! - the usual screen disappear and the two steps are done via two separate screens. It's a bit strange, isn't it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.