Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How did you find BW?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Awake
I'm just curious as to how most people found the Wyrm. Was it through someone's sig? the mirror? A link in someone's post at another forum? Through a mod that you downloaded that supplied a link here? Random websurfing? How?

Myself? I have Chevar to blame for this one. He accepted me into the fold of the WTP and I haven't been able to leave the Wyrm since. Well, except for when we had that downtime while switching severs.

How did you find the Wyrm? smile.gif
Sir-Kill
Through a link in Rabain's sig. Thanks Rabain smile.gif
Rabain
I offered to make some item bams for Baronius...and look where I ended up!

SK: thumb.gif
jastey
The community filename prefix reservation list. smile.gif
Galactygon
I happened to read Mindflayer's announcement on a released warrior kit pack.

-Galactygon
Baronius
Let me think...
I found BWL... I mean, I founded BWL. tongue.gif
Windwalker
Now that I recall, I found it via a link Baronius posted in IRC while we were talking on how the community forum should look like! smile.gif
Vlasák
If I remember correctly, I found BW in the tram when Baronius revealed me his serious idea about the starting of the new community wink.gif
egm
I was looking for a forum about Lost Crossroads...
Yacomo
I found it since it is the eurpoean IEGMC mirror...
Moongaze
QUOTE(jastey @ Mar 20 2005, 11:03 AM)
The community filename prefix reservation list. smile.gif

Same here. happy.gif
Caswallon
Via some Mod Announcement - don't recall which one was the first that I noticed. smile.gif
Andyr
My spies told me about it when it was going live.
Dellaster
I also found this place because of the community filename prefix reservation list. The link was in the WeiDU readme html file. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.