Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skin accepted
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Baronius
Considering the feedback and the momental status of the poll, I decided to add this skin permanently.
Currently the forum post indicators and all such images haven't been updated yet, but tomorrow they will be.

The original (peach-yellow-blue based) theme will remain optional. This means that users will be able to choose whether they wish to use the 'black' skin or the 'peach' skin.

Although votes are still welcome in the thread about the skin.
Galactygon
I cannot switch back to the old skin in the "skin and languages" setting.

-Galactygon
Baronius
As I've written, users will be able to... so it's not up yet.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll do my best to make that available as soon as possible.
Galactygon
In English, 'Will be able to' is often used as a present tense. Or so I've learned. Let's not start a debate on English grammar, however. tongue.gif

-Galactygon
Baronius
The peach-based skin is available again. Not the same but this will do. If you (anyone) chooses to use it and has a problem with it, please feel free to inform me.
Galactygon
I miss the parchment background that was in originally.

-Galactygon
Baronius
The parchment background of the logo is there, just like on this logo. Perhaps the color replacing made it faint...
Galactygon
I meant the forum page background...

-Galactygon
Baronius
Weird. It was blue, just like now... I was thinking if I have been testing some parchment background and you might have caught it but no... perhaps another administrator did so.
T.G.Maestro
Slightly offtopic, but why can't I add an avatar to my profile? There is no option for that in my control panel. unsure.gif dry.gif
T.G.Maestro
Ahh, I see. 500 posts... dry.gif
Baronius
...or submitting a walkthrough, tutorial or guide for an IE game etc. wink.gif
Galactygon
T.G.M. is a modder. Here is a website of his mod:

www.refinements.tk

Echon, too, is a modder who deserves to be in the 'modders' group.

-Galactygon

btw, Baronius: Feel free to PM T.G.M. in Hungarian. I actually brought him here for that reason. wink.gif
Baronius
We've already exchanged private message in Hungarian, long before your post, but thanks. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.