Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Combat maneuver
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Inactive and waiting projects > Reign of the Masque
egm
I start a new topic to present what I am currently working on: combat maneuvers!
They allow the characters (and their enemies) call upon a wide range of tactics during battles. There are two types of maneuvers: attack and defense one. Attacks maneuvers are not cumulativ with each others, of course, as the defense ones.

The topic start with Adjust blow (or aimed strike, i don't know yet tongue.gif )

When the "spell" is cast, you can choose between five different options: the first give you a +1 damage but inflict a -1 THAC0 modifier. The fifth just gives +5/-5 modifiers at damage/THAC0. you can choose anyone. Here is the screen:

EDIT: the screen with the true bams
egm
The blue icons: defense, dodge, iron wall
The red icons: heavy strike, adjusted blow, full attack

Blue icons are for defensiv maneuvers, and red icons for offensiv ones. You can choose one offensiv and one defensiv maneuvers at a time, except for some that exclude each other (you can't dodge when you full attack, for example). Each maneuver has special effects (of course).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.