Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COME AND VOTE!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Baronius
Several people have told me that the peach-yellow scheme was too bright.

The current one was liked by several people, but disliked by some others including me (I think it's horrible, at least the forum homepage).

NOTE: the blue buttons (that indicate new posts or no new posts etc) will be changed in this scheme, please judge apart from those now.

I also plan to add both and let users choose the skin by using their central panel.
Galactygon
QUOTE(Baronius @ Jul 22 2004, 10:47 PM)
I'll also plan to add both and let users choose the skin by using their central panel.

Good thinking.

I am more fond of the original skins; they blend in seamlessly with the theme.

-Galactygon
Baronius
I tried to save the original theme, but it might have been overwritten...!
In that case, I'll need to remake it.
Daggerless
Although I didn't see the old layout, I do like the colour scheme in this version. It makes this forum feel unique as opposed to the blue/white/grey colours found in other forums.

P.S.:I find it kind of odd that a gold wyrm is depicted right next to "the black wyrm" sign.
Baronius
When the peach theme is back, this one will remain available either. Users will be able to choose the skins from a list (probably containing this black-grey-yellow-blue based and the peach-yellow-blue based).

As for the Wyrm, the beast is in intensive yellow light, normally the creature is black-darkgrey tongue.gif
We're working on a better forum logo though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.