Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Support for BGT-Big Picture ?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > BG1 Quest Pack
Salk
Hello again! I found out just recently about the huge horizons that can be opened by BG1 TuTu and BGT. For now I didn't gather many informations yet but I know that using the latter, the player can go through the whole saga giving a marvellous sense of completition. Thus I think, in the future, to try and play the game having this wonderful mod (and what comes with it) on. I ask you then if BG1 Quest Pack will be compatible with BGT-BP. It would be great. You had already confirmed it will be BG1 TuTu compatible. It'd be great if it worked with Baldur's Gate Trilogy/Big Picture although I am a little scared by the installation of it! biggrin.gif
Baronius
It isn't in primary development plan, but once the BG1 & BG1Tutu version is ready, making a BGT version will be possible.
jastey
It would be a waste not to make the mod BGT-compatible, and I'm sure we'll find an enthusiastic who will be ready to work on that then wink.gif. The team is concentrating on original BG1 and BGTutu compatibility ATM, though.
Salk
Thanks Baronius and Jastey! I have also just opened a new "Please help me" Topic in the general IE modding section. Please, can you perhaps take a look at that and see if you can help me out ? I am ashamed of asking for your precious time but maybe you won't mind too much to spare me some answers or hint to whom can by taking a quick look at my requests ? I try not bother busy people like you are but I don't know where else I can get informations. Thanks again! I love you, guys! wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.