Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seeking Voice Actress for NPC Mod
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Minotaur
Hello all,

Absolute newbe here...

For the past six months I have been banging my head against my desk, striving to learn not only how to do an NPC but how to use the tools that ENABLE one to make an NPC. MAJOR learning curve but I have gotten through thus far with A LOT of help and advice from modders who are more "in the know" as to what they are doing than moi.

Anyway, I am at about 80% of complete (Please see my other post if y'all would) and I am at the stage now where I need to start thinking about voicing my NPC mod "October Chill". I am looking for a lady who knows how to voice act in character.

October (Tobi) is a dimension hopping ranger type and a card carrying member of an adventuring group called The Silver Blades. She is a little bit of a s*** disturber and slightly a smart ass at times, but loyal to the group and has a good heart.

I am thinking she needs, perhaps, a slight accent, but anyone who can voice "In Character" will do.

Please, if you're interested, PM me or drop me a line here.

With respect and thanx

Minotaur
egm
Hey,

Are you the same Minotaur of Teambg?
Good to see you didn't give up!
Minotaur
Yes, that's me.

I am posting all over the place now in hopes of finishing up Tobi by say, March. smile.gif

So far so good.

Minotaur
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.