Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wizard's hat mod-the release
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
egm
Hello to all,

The wizard's hat mod is a little mod for BGI only that adds... a wizard hat animations, as well as several items through the game.
To make the mod compatible with every other mods, I'd like to release it to Weidu format - unfortunately, I'm quite a newbie when it comes to deal with this soft, so I need help.

A also need a corrector - english isn't my native language and I need someone with a better language level in order to release the mod both in french and english version.

If someone want to translate the mod to any other langage, I'll accept any offer...
Awake
So...egm, how is this going? What exactly do you need? I could write the tp2 for you. I don't really see what you need. Yeah, call this bringing back the dead, but a guest is currently looking at it, and I just clicked the link while lookin at "Who's online?"

Anyways, tell me what you need, and I'll write it for you. I'll do it while I'm working on that other mod that is distracting me from those other two mods that I have as side projects from that real big one that is distracting me from the WTP... Anyways... laugh.gif If you still need help, I'm here.
egm
Nice!

I didn't work on that for a time... I think I should return to work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.