Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screenshots of Interest: BG2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Screenshots
dragon_lord
This happens when Firkraag chases after you and then you leave the area:

And for my own amusement spawning in some dragons one at a time and killing them (my PC is standing proud in the middle like he killed them all on his own happy.gif ):
Awake
laugh.gif Wonderful screenshots, dragon_lord. I especially like that last one. I do random spawns like that as well. Mine tend to be big old clusters of Edwin and then I do a huge CTRL+Y sweep over them. MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!
dragon_lord
Me having some more fun by spawning in a Wyvern and then Ctrl + Q him into my party, and look hes having a conversation with an amnish guard smile.gif (having a big wyvern flying around the promenade looks awesome)

This is the Wyvern's Paperdoll, it looks really odd - hes got an arm!

Some how the game managed to take a screenshot of the bg logo in an autosave...
Awake
You know, I'm sure those are some wonderful screenshots. But they just aren't loading... *cough*

Yes, I've always had a problem with the Wyvern paperdoll. I've never been able to really decide where the head is...
Awake
Here is my Mass Edwin Kill. I don't know why I like doing this so much, but I just keep on doing it. It tends to happen if I get ticked off at a merchant catching me stealing or if one of my NPC's dies.
jastey
I lost patience with not being able to see my invisible creature, so I chose another .cre.

(And no, this is no spoiler for the Ajantis BGII-mod. There *won't* be any cows in the Ajantis BGII-mod.)
Rabain
The party finds itself under attack by some strange monster (who is perhaps under the control of another!), can they free this creature or must they slay it?

IPB Image
You would think I had better things to do eh?
Lord-Jyssev
one of my test areas showing the differences of the lighting... also had a gnoll in there, but i killed him... tongue.gif
Baronius
Why doesn't your protagonist have any portrait? confused.gif
And who is the character in orange light? Has strange shape too...
Lord-Jyssev
i have just recently deleted the portrait file for installation reasons... the "orange" is supposed to be red and it's kelly. jpg's really kill the quality of pics... i will be posting another screenie pretty soon. here's my guy's portrait:

(i edited haerdalis)
Lord-Jyssev
one with a bebilith in my party. downloaded from the WoRm hole. this one is showing me the scales of some of the things: like the bar counter is way too huge even for ogres! and that the couch is big as well as the pool table.
Sir-Kill
Oh I should have mentioned somewhere that arcanums tiles are about 60% too large. an easy fix for any that are wanting to use them but not so easy for me to resize them all in hopes someone will use them. smile.gif
Lord-Jyssev
gee thanks tongue.gif theyre from pst right? if they are then that explains it.
Lord-Jyssev
these are from zarad's clock tower, in the ysuran mod i'm making...
Lord-Jyssev
Lord-Jyssev
Lord-Jyssev
and finally #4
Sir-Kill
theyre from pst right? if they are then that explains it.

Nope they are definitely from arcanum. Just be carefull that you do not usee any BG tiles with them in the same map, the angle is a little bit deferent. looking good tho keep it up smile.gif
Western Paladin
Some pretty major weirdness in BG1 Tutu, connected to Minsc. ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.