Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elven Paladin (yeah, you read that right...)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Screenshots
Awake
Here is a pic of my Elven Paladin.... just standing around. I just used the stone of recall to come back and pick up Tomi(my henchman).
Awake
And here is my same Paladin worshipping a dog....
Awake
Here I am, witnessing the entangle spell in NWN for the very first time. I'm also wishing I didn't drop my crossbow on the ground ten seconds before.
Awake
And here I am fighting the owner of the Zoo in Waterlake. Tomi is a wonderful fighter, especially for a rogue.
Awake
A slight problem with the engine, IMHO. I'm up on this stairway, yet I just killed this guy below me, and am rummaging through his remains. Yet they're on the ground below the stairway....
Awake
Haha, this is the final attack of a big group of enemies that I killed.
Awake
Here are a ton of hunters at the Zoo attacking me. For no reason at all, too. I simply walked into this room to get attacked. How rude. No matter, I killed them all anyways.
Awake
Blood everywhere!!! AHHH!! Tomi dies almost immediately after this screenshot. And then I slaughter the rest of the hunters there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.