Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First quest won't begin, bug
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Wise Grimwald
This bug is caused by the number of bandits killed being miscounted. (It happens time after time.) This is using your beta program for use with EE.

I would suggest that it could be solved by creating two extra bandits.

There is a bug which causes the Grey Clan Episode not to start. The solution using CLUA is found here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/65928...-clan-mod-fixed but it would be better if it were included in the mod. Any chance of it happening?

A very similar bug happened with regard to the rats in Candlekeep playing Tutu. Creating an extra rat using CLUA solved the problem which in that case was minor. In this case miscounting the bandits killed breaks the mod.
Baronius
Where did you the download the mod from? I think K4thos coded the version for EET (this is where he mentioned it), and I gave him my consent to do it.

But he never sent me a file to upload to BlackWyrmLair, so maybe he is hosting it somewhere else? You mention a "beta", and I don't know that code at all. It's probably the K4thos version then, isn't it? In this case, it's his port that has the bug (?) and the bug report should be directed to K4thos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.