Hello Old Friends,

Sometime ago I burned out on Baldur's Gate and had to take break from playing & helping out on the forums. I started playing & modding other games. After hearing about Baldur's Gate EE I started thinking about playing again, but didn't have the game installed on my computer. After starting my YouTube channel and making Let's Play series I started thinking it would be fun to make a Mega Baldur's Gate series. So I took a week to get a BWS install setup & working the way I wanted.

This playthrough will cover Never Ending Journey 2, The Drizzt Saga, The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, & Tower of Deception along with many other Big World mods.

This series is going to be my playthrough of Baldur's Gate Trilogy from the start of Baldur's Gate to the end of Throne of Bhaal with very many mod. This includes the mods: Big Picture, Sword Coast Stratagems, The Darkest Day, Shadows Over Soubar, Check the Bodies, Never Ending Journey 2, Tortured Souls, Tower of Deception, DSotSC, The Drizzt Saga, Secret of BoneHill, Dark Horizons, Fishing for Trouble, Colours of Infinity, NTotSC and many more! I will be posting my WeiDU log.

Link to Part 1

Please post feedback here or on YouTube.