Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any chances for EE/EET version?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
ALIEN
Hi,

Since this mod is one of the best for BG1 part of the game, any chance for updating to work with EE/EET ?
Baronius
I discontinued my modding activities for undetermined time, so I'm afraid there will be no EE/EET update.
The Imp
QUOTE(Baronius @ Apr 6 2015, 05:33 PM) *
I discontinued my modding activities for undetermined time, so I'm afraid there will be no EE/EET update.
Even if somebody handles all the coding, you just needing to upload the new version ?
Nope, that's not me volunteering, just asking this so somebody else can do the work and them PM you with the finished product, so you would act according to the answer thus given. When you post the next reply.
K4thos
no worry, Baronicus agreed for updating BGT edition to support both BG:EE and EET. I handled the coding. It's currently in beta. I will post a topic on Beamdog forums regarding BG:EE beta soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.