Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pleased to meet ya
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
nicotine caffeine
Well, i wasn't sure if in this forum there's the habit of introductions, but if yes, then pleased to meet you all. I did mod the infinity engine game in length and breadth time ago, both with bam workshop (even if that program usually made my mad several times before i could get some results) and nearinfinity. When i changed pc i left everything behind, hoping also that the modders of the "new" project for dragon age "baldur's gate II redux" eventually turf out something, but so far, i wouldn't swear actually. Anyway, casually i've seen people here with an amazing talent and purpose. So i've join the forum.. Again, pleased to make the acquaintance of such skillfull fellas.
Nic smile.gif
nicotine caffeine
Ah... I've seen *now* that this wasn't the section "gatherin hall" duh i was sure being there... Ah well..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.