Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error installing The Drizzt Saga v3
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Fr3nz
Gd day,

I'm trying to install for BGEE

BGEE/BGTutu/BGT Edition (v3)

But I've receive the following feedback error from the install shell:

parsing [tb#_compile_eval_buffer/DRIZZTSAGA/Scripts/BAF/BGEE/f_drizzt.baf]: Parsing.Parse_error

Any help si greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
pro5
Hi Fr3nz.

Can you tell me what version your BGEE installation is? It should display in the main menu (on windows pc version it's in the upper-right corner).

From the .debug file, the error you're getting is:
CODE
[TransformItem] not found in ACTION.IDS

I think this might happen if you haven't applied the latest 1.2.0 patch.
Fr3nz
QUOTE(pro5 @ Feb 18 2014, 04:02 PM) *
Hi Fr3nz.

Can you tell me what version your BGEE installation is? It should display in the main menu (on windows pc version it's in the upper-right corner).

From the .debug file, the error you're getting is:
CODE
[TransformItem] not found in ACTION.IDS

I think this might happen if you haven't applied the latest 1.2.0 patch.

Indeed I neve patched. Thanks for your help!
pro5
QUOTE(Fr3nz @ Feb 18 2014, 03:19 PM) *
Indeed I neve patched. Thanks for your help!

No problem, glad to help.

But please note there is one more issue - you're installing the Worldmap version of core component, but the BP-BGT Worldmap mod it requires at this moment is NOT compatible with the Enhanced Edition yet. You have to choose the default version for now, otherwise you won't be able to access any new areas on the map.
my very bad english
Delayed component refuses to install on my windows EE 1.3. Something about missing markers XXX. First part of the mod installed smoothly but since I plan to play it with BG1 NPC project v.20 this is essential part for compatibility purpose. Clean install, no other mods.

P.S. Uninstalled mod, erased it completely and downloaded again. Works without problems. All is well which ends well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.