I figured I'd make a thread for updates regarding my modding site and forum, as to not clutter the board too much. Prolly the main thing are the updates made to my flagship mod Soul Exchange.

So far, aside from a lot of planning, progress is as follows:

Energisedcamel and Agashi are writing absolutely amazing and beautiful things for Chiron and Kobalyn respectively. I greatly appreciate their work! I can tell you that you will love their writing. So far, if I counted correctly, at least 3 LT's and some PID has been written for Kobalyn. For Chiron, 8 FT's, the initial meeting, and Chiron's quest is being worked on.

I myself have written several things.

-The initial meeting and the first 3 FT/LT's for Laylan.
-The initial meeting and the first FT/LT for Dolga.
-The first 3 talks between Zavriss and the PC. These are kind of like FT's without the friendship.
-Ameeri's initial meeting.
-Torquon's first FT, again without the friendship.
-Jinédalya's first FT/LT.
-A banter between Dolga and Nitalans.
-The talk between Dolga, Nitalans and Zavriss (whoever is present) right after Imoen is taken away upon escaping Chateau Irenicus.

-Opened up Kobalyn's romance to any female PC.
-Changed some weapon profs for certain NPC's. Jinédalya in particular, but others have gotten minor changes as well.
-Made Bellamy an archer instead of a fighter/mage.
-Wrote initial meeting for Fairfax. Added voicing just for fun, cause he's annoying.
-To balance the available romances in the Expansion Pack, I have made Bellamy romanceable by male PC's. As with Andvariseim, the majority of the romance takes place in ToB. (subject to change)

Note that this is only the most recent progress. There has been more work done since the mod started, and behind the scenes we're planning it all out and refining everything. Slowly but surely the mod is taking a lovely shape. The mod is actively being worked on.

Further progress:

-Wrote a banter between Jinédalya and Nitalans.
-Outlined Fairfax's quest.
-Wrote Stormgarde's initial meeting.
-Outlined Stormgarde's quest.
-Edited Laylan's initial meeting, and one FT/LT.
-Outlined Nitalans' quest.

-Made a new Soul Exchange banner.
-Removed Qarixoth from the Expansion Pack, as there were too many clerics in it, and replaced him with Vanya, a feminine young male half-elven thief and prostitute of the Copper Coronet. He is also romanceable by any male PC. The portrait was made by the wonderful Lisa Usher.
-Moved the Dolga and Vesnad romances from the Expansion Pack to the standard mod.

-New Expansion Pack NPC: Isi-Arolei, female dryad druid.
-Wrote banter between Matthias and Nitalans.
-Wrote banter between Dolga and Pavorn.
-Started work on Aerie Relationship mod, inbetween my Soul Exchange writings.
-Wrote banter between Dolga and Ameeri.

-Energisedcamel wrote some really awesome FT's. Chiron's getting closer to the branch where the friendship can turn into romance. Also, his quest is almost finished.
-Wrote the initial meeting with Braedan, complete with Yslan's interjections. It assumes that the Expansion Pack with "joinable Braedan" content is installed. If it is not installed, the dialogue differs some, and does not offer an option to have Braedan join you. Or does it...?
-Working on the Soul Exchange Wiki.
-Wrote banter between Ameeri and Stormgarde.
-Wrote 2 banters between Laylan and Stormgarde.

-Coondred has been updated to version 1.3
-Volcanic Armoury has been updated to version 1.5
-Crusader Pack has been updated to version 4.3
It's mainly a WeiDU installer update.

-energisedcamel wrote 2 banters between Chiron and Jinédalya.
-Tweaked some banters to improve them.

-New Expansion Pack NPC: Mordo, a half-elven mage/thief inventor.
-Gave Matthias and Rachelle family names. They are called Matthias Pelcour, and Rachelle Gainsworth.
-Finally decided to remove Lae'Dufiil from the mod. Replaced him with Unydia Jansen, a cleric who at long last adds a gnome to the standard cast.

-Wrote a banter between Unydia and Stormgarde.
-Wrote a banter between Rachelle and Nitalans.
-Wrote two banters between Richter and Yslan.

And today's update:
-Wrote Vanya's initial meeting (before slaves are freed), and his joining dialogue after freeing the slaves and killing Lethinan.